blue kush/cheese xxl auto

stayup4ever

The auto cheese sure has turned a beautiful colour come harvest :) don't typically see purple in cheese but saying this we typically only see here grown indoors :)

I must say your blue kush girls are monsters and now they are flowering we are in for a treat :)

With your auto cheese have you experienced any mold/rot issues?

I can't get over how purple she is, simply stunning :yep:

Great update mate some beautiful shots which I must say thank you for really appreciated! 

Until the next update which will be the monster blue kush :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

cheers @Dinafem-Mark the colour is really nice on the last auto cheese,smells more of fruity on this 1..32g dry will let it cure for abit and hopefully it  will taste how it smells..a spec of mould thats about it mate:yep:

blue kush a couple of days ago, turning a nice colour now the nights are getting colder..large.59c4329fe9ffd_sept19th.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@Dinafem-Mark all good thanks mate,sorry about the late update.both blue kush have been chopped and dried..

blue kush 1. 29th september

large.59ce964c5e595_sept29th.jpg

september 30th

large.59d011b91e9e8_sept30th.jpg

october 5th

large.59d80586c8123_oct5th.jpg

oct 11th

large.5a1576bb615e9_oct11th.jpg

oct 15th started to chop a few bits as crap weather and mould about ..

large.5a15778c3bee7_oct15th..jpg

large.5a1577927b491_oct15th.jpg

large.5a1577955ec12_oct15th.jpg

large.5a15779ba68e0_oct15th.jpg

i left the rest for a few more days bad idea,got hit by mould quite badly but did manage to salvage ..

20th october

large.5a1578eb88188_oct20th.jpg

large.5a1578ee50b83_oct20th.jpg

large.5a1578f205181_oct20th.jpg

some dried buds :)

large_dry.jpg

will update plant 2 in abit..

• Like 7

Nice update, there's some really nice colours there, and that screen has kept the height down nicely too.

You're plants were in pots and then sunk in the ground?

Looking forward to plant 2.

• Like 2

@mokka cheers,1st time i've tried the scrog thing and will be doing it in future :) ..yep they're in pots as its easier for me to move them about and then sunk into the ground if they get to tall also they don't grow to big compared to planted in the ground.

• Like 2

Nice plant mate nice and frosty looks like everyone in the uk struggled to get there photoperiods to really dense up though i haven't seen anyone's plants get that dense this year shitty Autumn in the uk i guess

• Like 2

cheers @Moobman yep nice and frosty but not very dense buds really,bad weather and late flowering..think i'm going to stick to earlier and fast version strains next year mate

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

cheers @Moobman yep nice and frosty but not very dense buds really,bad weather and late flowering..think i'm going to stick to earlier and fast version strains next year mate

Looks like it will get you smashed still. My cali hash plants were less developed than yours and i still love the smoke well one of them anyway not tried the other yet 

• Like 1

good to hear you're enjoying the cali hash,i've had a couple of tries on the bk and it does the job,the flavour and smell is coming out abit more ..first time using boveda humidity packs this year they work a treat!

• Like 2

Some stunning shots of our blue kush :)

Never nice to see any mold and you do look to have come through with not to much damage  so good call on the harvest and yes for next year a faster flowering strain would be advised  :)

A nice end result and a nice diary to read :yep:

Thank you for representing the Dinafem brand this outdoor season and thank you for the final recap and dry bud shots :)

Now the time has come for me to get to work and have a good read through all this year's outdoor grow diaries  :)

Thank you again for taking part and enjoy that end harvest  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2