Seedsman Grow Contest; Early Durban, California Orange, Onyx by Mr Blue

Mr blue

Afternoon all, thought I had better get my comp grow diary started

large.seedsman.jpg

I went with Early Durban, California Orange and Onyx auto. I also got sent a couple of Skunk #1 which I may chuck out as a wildcard. All will be done guerilla style in the great British outdoors at lat 50.

A bit more plot prep for me to do, then I'll start popping seeds in a couple of weeks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Checked on last weeks seeds today. 1 California orange and 2 early Durban showing

Put the Onyx in today

large.round2.jpg

• Like 1

Hey mate, it seems that you are not getting much movement in them, I think you could be using a very hard substrate for germination ?, that is, it looks very compacted and in some even dry. Although I want to clarify that I do not know your germinating experience, method you use and / or success rate ... just trying to help, I'm used to germinating always out of substrate, with ratios of 90-100% in the first 3 days (roots) 5 Days (growing on substrate)