Dutch Passion AutoFem Frisian Dew outdoor uk

Autosinsummer

Hello everyone, I'm hoping you may be able to help me? I've purchased 7 AutoFem Frisian Dew seeds for the unpredictable United Kingdom, I plan to grow these outside in the ground (native soil mixed with bio bizz light mix) with no pots, I've had so much help on how to germinate, when to transplant etc and I've had a good read of how to use bio bizz organic nutes, my question is do you know the potential yield at all? I had a look on your website and it says it falls under XL size strain but also says it should yield up to 50 - 60g per plant, I'm honestly hoping for about 90g, do you know if this is possible? Thank you, Tom.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Autosinsummer said:

Hello everyone, I'm hoping you may be able to help me? I've purchased 7 AutoFem Frisian Dew seeds for the unpredictable United Kingdom, I plan to grow these outside in the ground (native soil mixed with bio bizz light mix) with no pots, I've had so much help on how to germinate, when to transplant etc and I've had a good read of how to use bio bizz organic nutes, my question is do you know the potential yield at all? I had a look on your website and it says it falls under XL size strain but also says it should yield up to 50 - 60g per plant, I'm honestly hoping for about 90g, do you know if this is possible? Thank you, Tom.

in fairness the DP frisian dew auto hasnt got the best rep on here or many other forum's.. depending what LAT your at you might of been better going for the photo version OR taking a look at the guerilla grower's plant of the year to see whats been successful and rated by the GG's of this forum

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
  • Like 1

Hi @Autosinsummeri tried outdoor autos first time last season. My best was about  40g but Im exagerating a bit ! ( auto Durban Poison DP )

Others have much better results. 90g would be good for an outdoor photo period plant in my plot.  Basically autos outdoors are small plants that mature very fast about 100 days

depending on everything.

I grew 3 AutoDew one was 7g, 2 were 20g but they were my first attempt. Anything over an ounce Id be very happy. All depends on conditions and care. gallery_96585_12486_243427.jpg

Outdoor autos = tasty fast growing snacks 

This pic from last summer

The auto dew is a nice smoke gallery_96585_12382_176152.jpg

My recommend is auto Durban and a mix, good luck

16 minutes ago, autodog said:

Hi @Autosinsummeri tried outdoor autos first time last season. My best was about  40g but Im exagerating a bit ! ( auto Durban Poison DP )

Others have much better results. 90g would be good for an outdoor photo period plant in my plot.  Basically autos outdoors are small plants that mature very fast about 100 days

depending on everything.

I grew 3 AutoDew one was 7g, 2 were 20g but they were my first attempt. Anything over an ounce Id be very happy. All depends on conditions and care. gallery_96585_12486_243427.jpg

Outdoor autos = tasty fast growing snacks 

This pic from last summer

The auto dew is a nice smoke gallery_96585_12382_176152.jpg

My recommend is auto Durban and a mix, good luck

Great advice and help! Thank you so much