Nugs's Deeliteful DINAdventures 2017

jadenugs

As this is outdoor I tend not to come in every week so it has taken me a little time to catch up  ;)

Now I have @beezeeI think someone is coming for your outdoor throne  :)

Really nice to see you get a good yield from the autos. Our bubba kush auto is a great smoke and you got close to 3oz from 1 plant outdoors in the UK. There is a God lol

I see some plants have taken a battering from the weather and you've done a stellar job on managing these ladies which are rewarding you well :)

Some excellent outdoor growing mate and been a pleasure to follow along ;)

This has got to be one of the top 3 outdoor threads for sure :)

Great stuff mate and will make it a priority to call in more as the season ends :)

@jadenugsI may have a spare pollinator here let me see. If I have I'll post it down if needed?

Not seen it since we moved but if I can find it you are welcome to it?

Hit me up via pm mate if needed :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, beezee said:

Good luck choosing the winners mark, it's not a job I'd envy!

Yeah I second that @Dinafem-Mark.... I think there is alot of hard work and skills gone into all these...  ( excluding myself in this comment... I am not that big headed!) Good job guys! I have enjoyed following your diaries! 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

Yeah I second that @Dinafem-Mark.... I think there is alot of hard work and skills gone into all these...  ( excluding myself in this comment... I am not that big headed!) Good job guys! I have enjoyed following your diaries! 

You know those brackets were an after thought lollollol

• Like 4

@beezee

@Dinafem-Mark

@MacGanja

@Mr.tea-lad

Luckily on my last visit I secured all the plants upright but after the strength of those winds I'd be very surprised if the stakes haven't worked loose or the string hasn't damaged the plant stems. (I did use cotton string though instead if nylon twine). I'll be very happy if they've held out :)

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement Mark. I didn't start this expecting to win anything but a bit of competition really adds to the excitement and I'd love it if I was in with a chance, goes without saying and I'd be lying if I said otherwise lol

I'd not done an outdoor grow for a few years and said at the start I'm not mad on competition but I'm looking forward to the buzz and excitement. Well it has been a great buzz and I've really enjoyed all that hard fucking work lol What I've enjoyed more is following you lads' diaries and the fact that you've followed mine too along with some good craic ;) Can't get fuck all past Beezee and Mac throws some good humour in too :D I'm dead serious about my growing  but you lads have made it more enjoyable, and all the other's  comments and likes. Good luck to everyone who's put the effort in. We've all been winners with the shitty weather we've had to deal with. Mr tea lad I couldn't find your diary dude, could only find the thread I commented on about the pot drainage.

Mark those pollen catchers are quite expensive mate, I couldn't possibly accept your offer. Thankyou very much though dude, much appreciated :D

I bought some cheap bubblebags so I should be Ok, I'll just turn the missus into an ice making machine :yep:

Only kidding, any ladies reading this lol I've no experience apart from the bubblebox but wouldn't the waiting even out? Either waiting for everything to dry before the tumbler, or waiting for the hash to dry after doing the bubblebag runs? To me, waiting for smaller amounts of hash to dry is more safe than waiting for large amounts of bud and trim to dry and then still having to freeze it before tumbling. Unless fresh frozen is ok to use in the tumbler? Surely it will get mashed into the mesh as it thaws.

Good luck all, in getting your flowers home and for the competition :)

• Like 5

Yeah I wouldn't want to use fresh frozen in a tumbler, can you imagine the sludge you'd have to scrape out after lol

Also you can't be that serious if your growing outside, well I can't, it takes me back to being a kid... Going on adventures and building dens :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, beezee said:

Yeah I wouldn't want to use fresh frozen in a tumbler, can you imagine the sludge you'd have to scrape out after lol

Also you can't be that serious if your growing outside, well I can't, it takes me back to being a kid... Going on adventures and building dens :D

Cheers for the kind words @jadenugs... It's a funny thing GG..... Yeah, it's hard describe to your loved ones... 

I am just going out in the rain/night/early morning  to go and trudge through marshes crawl through tunnels... Scramble through brambles... Get lost in a pine forrest... to dig some holes / lug soil/plant/ look after plants/ water plants/check for mold...It's hard sell... But i grew up building dens etc.. So that is best thing that makes sense!:yes:

That and I really like weed.... And able to produce something that other people can enjoy... definitely has some positive energy!   Plus I really wouldn't want to go through the whole process of paying for something I had no idea what it was or how it was grown! 

• Like 3

@beezee

lol Just as I imagine mate, it wouldn't take long to defrost and turn to mush. Might last longer if the mesh drum was frozen too but you wouldn't get all the trichs in time.

I was thinking of building a buggy and keeping a pack of Huskies to take me to my plots, save a bit of time and energy :rofl:

@MacGanja

I have seriously thought of building a den for trimming in, possibly underground where I could have a lantern and harvest at night. It's always a rush job for me harvesting in daylight while there's shotguns blasting off nearby.

The excitement of GG is second to none dude and I've done some mad shit in my life lol

I wonder how the youth of the coming years will go about GGing, they'll probably use a computer and a 3d printer to knock some up. They wouldn't know how to build a den or use a spade lol

PS I've only bought ganja once that I can remember in the last 17 years and that was only because I was working away and didn't have any lol 

Edited by jadenugs
ps
  • Like 4

we all must have close simlar thoughts i do actually have abit of a den at my spot lol upside down plant pots with wood across and a fire pit bit of tarp for shelter!

Mr.Tea

• Like 4