Nugs's Deeliteful DINAdventures 2017

jadenugs

11 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Right, how do I deal with you two piss taking fuckers :rofl:

If I had too big a haul I wouldn't need to do any indoor grows over the winter. Then what would I do with myself? It's an addiction dudes, I'm a grow junkie so I have to make sure I don't yield too much. A full grow of known early finishers would be too easy lol

Good craic lads, doors always open in here :yep:

6 hours ago, beezee said:

I've got a nice bong here that I'll let you test if you bring some nice stuff with you :P

I have sympathy as I'm a grow junkie too lol Nah Cumbria is closer mate bring it over here :naughty:, I have the 8 bag 5 gallon Bubbleman set that I've yet to use if you need some bags lol damn they were pricey so glad I didnt pay for them!! Which ones you going for mate?

• Like 3

You posh git lol  @Fragg

I just went for some cheap ones from the bay. They seem ok for maybe a couple of uses lol

I've got bubbleman's bubble box, had it years but it's very time consuming doing dry sift. Although I've had some really nice hash from it ;)

• Like 4

I am on my 3rd season using cheapo bags from usual auction site.  I binned one of the middle bags as it was actually larger micron that advertised so never actually caught anything.  The 40 and 70 bags were good though. 

• Like 3

@SaladBar

Thanks for that info mate ;)

Are they rubbery on the inside? I've never used bubblebags before but I have visions of the rubber layer on mine creasing and peeling off after a few runs.

• Like 3

Yea canvassey on outside rubbery inside.  I abuse mine with a food mixer as can’t be arsed with wooden spoon and so far so good. 

• Like 4

On 10/19/2017 at 9:23 AM, jadenugs said:

I've got bubbleman's bubble box, had it years but it's very time consuming doing dry sift. Although I've had some really nice hash from it ;)

Make or get yourself a tumbler, all the taste of dry sift, but none of the work. I wouldn´t do without mine.

• Like 2

Yup,

Load, switch on, get on with your life, harvest the trichs, empty and repeat. No messing with ice, bags, drying etc etc.

I used the tumbler thread here on uk420 as a basis for mine.

I'm still trying to find a good way of vaping the hash / crystals though, and tbh I prefer weed.

• Like 2

@mokka

I'll have to have a read of that. I've got some blues and no name dry sift stashed away. Stores better than weed. I keep meaning to retrieve it and try with my vapexhale glass nail. I've not used the nail yet but it's meant to be good for extracts. I was just watching a review on it yesterday and it produced some really thick vape with some shatter.

• Like 3

@jadenugs are you still going to hold out till November to harvest? Been seriously thinking about cutting my losses.... And harvesting soon... 

• Like 3

lol I've just answered your comment on Bz's thread ;)

Thinking of chopping the CJ this weekend and maybe leaving the POs another week.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

lol I've just answered your comment on Bz's thread ;)

Thinking of chopping the CJ this weekend and maybe leaving the POs another week.

Yeah just did exactly the same... Duh... This could get silly! lol

• Like 3