My first outdoor grow

Desmond

Ok, my seeds arrived last week, industrial plant and critical +2.0.

ill be planting them this weekend coming, in small pots, growing them on inside for a couple of weeks and aiming to put them outside at the start of May. 

Pics will follow.

ive never grown outside before so I'll need some luck as well as reading more diaries on here. 

So off we go........

• Like 4

@Desmond good luck fella:afro:    you grown dinafem before? How do you plan to grow them?

Edited by Percygrower_420
  • Like 1

On 11/04/2017 at 7:22 AM, Desmond said:

Ok, my seeds arrived last week, industrial plant and critical +2.0.

ill be planting them this weekend coming, in small pots, growing them on inside for a couple of weeks and aiming to put them outside at the start of May. 

Pics will follow.

ive never grown outside before so I'll need some luck as well as reading more diaries on here. 

So off we go........

Great to hear the seeds arrived safe and sound and thank you for getting your grow diary started :yep:

As this is your first Outdoor grow you can always ask me for advice and you have some very experienced outdoor growers on uk420 who I'm sure will be happy to help if/when you run into issues :yep:

I will be along for the ride and again thank you for starting this diary and documenting your outdoor grow :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a delay to starting them off due to circumstances beyond my control. Basically I can't start them until the mother in law goes home. lol

@Percygrower_420 yes I have grown dimafem before, it was a while back and moby dick I think. This was indoors though, I've never grown outdoors before but I have found a little spot on a hill near to where I work, no one goes there, at least I've never seen any sign of anyone.

ill be sinking bottomless pots into the ground, full of compost, popping the plants in, surrounding them with chicken wire, a few slug pellets and then just pop there every now and again to water, feed and check how they are. Oh and keeping fingers crossed at all times.

• Like 2

That a bit of a :soap:er. I've grow Moby dick too bud ww/haze great strain. thinking of doing an outdoor same as you with my overspiil babys i cracked......did to many:no:. Sound like you getting a plan together:yep: Just the one hinderance no biggy.   you premixing dry ferts?  i was gonna get a few dry powder ferts in a bag then just mix into the ground i decide to plant in. dragging soil seem like a mission.Then just one bottled tea to kick start.

I'll be intrigued to see how you progress. it's all about the sticky icky outdoor grown bud.

Take it easy

Percy:dev:

Edited by Percygrower_420
  • Like 1

That's a cracking idea @Percygrower_420. Due to the nature of my job and where the site is I won't have too much trouble getting compost to the site, but not taking any is easier and less risky of being seen. I may well be trying the dry ferts option. Cheers. 

• Like 2

Think thats what alot of outdoor folks do on here:yep:. taking premix fert and a few plants in a bag is not as obvious. Near to your work keeping it nice and close:D

• Like 1

Agreed, I take a box of each fbb, bonemeal and a bag of chicken poo pellets and leave them at the plot in a carrier bag for the season. It's the easiest way, just remember to take any rubbish or leftovers home with you.

• Like 2

On 21/04/2017 at 10:35 PM, Desmond said:

A bit of a delay to starting them off due to circumstances beyond my control. Basically I can't start them until the mother in law goes home. lol

@Percygrower_420 yes I have grown dimafem before, it was a while back and moby dick I think. This was indoors though, I've never grown outdoors before but I have found a little spot on a hill near to where I work, no one goes there, at least I've never seen any sign of anyone.

ill be sinking bottomless pots into the ground, full of compost, popping the plants in, surrounding them with chicken wire, a few slug pellets and then just pop there every now and again to water, feed and check how they are. Oh and keeping fingers crossed at all times.

Circumstances sometimes are beyond our control but you now sound to have a good plan and your small plot sounds great :yep:

Keep us posted on the progress mare and if you need any help just ask and I'll do my best to help along with a great knowledgeable uk420 community :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

On 22/04/2017 at 7:54 AM, beezee said:

Agreed, I take a box of each fbb, bonemeal and a bag of chicken poo pellets and leave them at the plot in a carrier bag for the season. It's the easiest way, just remember to take any rubbish or leftovers home with you.

#protip 

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1