RGSC Freebies Easy Sat x skunk 1

bearukc

Hi Guys. I just received my pack of Fire 99 seeds and a pack of easy sat x skunk 1 freebies. I couldn't find any information about the freebies on the website, could you let us know a bit more about them. Ta :)

• Like 2

Hi,

The Easy sativa x Skunk#1 was part of the make up of the 7 strain until it was further worked with the earlier lines of GG, we had a fair few of these around hence them being freebies, but we are always working and improving our strains for our outdoor growers..

Easy Sats x Sk#1 are a real nice plant to grow and can get very big if put out beginning of may so beware of 8ft+ plants that finish around end of September.. :naughty:

large.58e612a384e9d_EasysatxSk1.jpg

• Like 26

Thanks man. If I get a monster like the one in the picture I'll be a happy bunny. Really looking forward to the Fire99 -might even try one indoors :)

• Like 5

Do these produce those small dense buds like Sk1 does outdoors or has the easy sat increased bud size and mold resistance? Strange they are so early with neither parent being generally that early! Must have been a good pheno hunt P :yep:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Loam Gnome said:

Do these produce those small dense buds like Sk1 does outdoors or has the easy sat increased bud size and mold resistance? Strange they are so early with neither parent being generally that early! Must have been a good pheno hunt P :yep:

They get big mate , and there September finishers what more could you want,..:naughty:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2017 at 4:24 PM, Cheesehunter1 said:

Gotta say that unless that's from Scotland I'm not very impressed.

Wanna see the big fat colas

i very much doubt that was the end product? be running the packet you sent me @panik in the hope to find something seriously skunky.

• Like 1

On Fri Apr 21 2017 at 4:24 PM, Cheesehunter1 said:

Gotta say that unless that's from Scotland I'm not very impressed.

Wanna see the big fat colas

She may well be early in flower. That would be my assumption

Intrigued how p gets these to finish end of sept. Was it just early phenos of both parents that enabled this? Easy sat isnt done till mid oct where i am lat 51. What s#1 was used here?

Chaars

Mr nice Shit was used as the sk#1 gifted as an early flowering pheno from friend when I used to run indoors, I mostly select the early showing females when selecting crosses so probably has something to do with that these have been selected and acclimatised over a couple years now ... 

some  may run into October though so don't shoot me there freebies lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

Well I'm happy to try them. :) 

I might have to do something to limit the size as I'm on a garden grow, but late September-early October is fine for me. Especially if it's got sativa-leaning genes in it. Always on the lookout for a sativa which will finish outdoors.

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
On 4/6/2017 at 11:05 AM, panik said:

Easy Sats x Sk#1 are a real nice plant to grow and can get very big if put out beginning of may so beware of 8ft+ plants that finish around end of September.. :naughty:

large.58e612a384e9d_EasysatxSk1.jpg

i just got a pack of these with my zkittzos im going to have trouble doing these in a tent arent i lol