RGSC Outdoor Spanking 2017

Slippy One

Out they went for a 5am Sunday spanking outdoors. Cheers panik, they were absolutely bursting. 

Let's see how they fare in May. Hoping to take clones off them them in a few weeks. Can we all pray for some decent rain please, been dry as fuck lately. At least a day of solid rain would be good. 

:D

Photo essay large.IMG_1287.JPGlarge.IMG_1288.JPGlarge.IMG_1290.JPGlarge.IMG_1292.JPGlarge.IMG_1291.JPGlarge.IMG_1293.JPGlarge.IMG_1294.JPGlarge.IMG_1296.JPGlarge.IMG_1295.JPG

• Like 17

Wow, :blow:they look amazing an will take off outdoors. Been dry around my part too my lawn looks terrible.

best of luck:lucky: with the grow mate

• Like 1

Looking a picture of health mate great job your doing , they ikea bags ;)lol 

keep up the good work pal they will be looking lovely in a month or two,.. :yep: 

• Like 2

Don't knock the IKEA bags man! Nothing better for walking around the countryside and they protect from bramble. Job done. :D

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Slippy One said:

Don't knock the IKEA bags man! Nothing better for walking around the countryside and they protect from bramble. Job done. :D

just a shame they dont do them in green ay..   they have zip ones that are good for harvest ;)

• Like 4

Lovely stuff & progress going on in here :yep:.

What's da idea of da pipe, tube around da plant or in da ground 4? 

12 hours ago, Irishgirl said:

Lovely stuff & progress going on in here :yep:.

What's da idea of da pipe, tube around da plant or in da ground 4? 

Hi Irishgirl, this is last years' copper slug collars, made from plastic down pipe and copper tape. Not sure of their effectiveness, it's  more of a psychological reassurance. If you've ever been fucked over by slugs, you'll do anything possible to make a barrier.

Apparently, the copper tape creates an electric charge that slugs hate. I'm pretty sure it's been debunked but we kept them. Slug pellets are all you really need. :D

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lovely job! i think the copper tape works? seen alot a goo mess where the slugs have touched the copper and had a reaction

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fast Bionic Girl (Male). I'll be looking at using this pollen for a breeding project. Will keep you posted. I'll look into the genetic history of Fast Bionic Girl, but the name alone suggests a good breed. :D

large.IMG_1455.JPG

Update on the rest of the girls will follow by the end of the month.. 

• Like 7