Critical + & Blue Widow Pics

redbeard

Hi gona put a few pics up from the current blue widow , Critical + hydro grow

Not going to get much from the Blue Widow but amazing Cristal you can hardly see the bud there's so much large.IMG_20170402_134705_461.jpg

• Like 2

Just done 1 Blue Widow myself. Although I'm not that fond of the smell of the dried flower and haven't sampled enough to decide how I feel about the effect yet. Can't smell much blueberry in the one pheno I ran - perhaps there's sweeter ones out there.

It did kinda look like yours from what I can tell. Does yours look like a bitch to trim?

• Like 1

Yeah and I'll make sure I have bubble bags ready but I won't trim so much as its so frosted, its just over 5 weeks now 

Tall lanky plant like the white widow side

Not much smell of blueberry either apart from a few sweeter tones.

I really enjoy the smell and taste of white widow though so for me its fine.

Gona get a new battery I'll put some more up.

• Like 1

On 02/04/2017 at 1:07 PM, redbeard said:

Hi gona put a few pics up from the current blue widow , Critical + hydro grow

Not going to get much from the Blue Widow but amazing Cristal you can hardly see the bud there's so much large.IMG_20170402_134705_461.jpg

Great trichome coverage mate :yep:

Thank you for sharing the picture much appreciated and we would love to see more :)

All the best 

Mark. 

On 07/04/2017 at 0:01 PM, redbeard said:

Critical + week 6

large.IMG_20170407_124659_121.jpg

Oh yes she is packing on some serious weight and in my opinion she only has 14 day maximum left :)

I would feed for 3-5 more days and begin the flush to leave a nice clean tasting/burning end product :yep:

All the best and thank you for the added pictureverymuchappreciated!

Mark.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2017 at 0:01 PM, redbeard said:

Critical + week 6

large.IMG_20170407_124659_121.jpg

Hi dude,

How was the final result? i have a couple of critical+ on the go that were freebies. They are 5 weeks veg and lovely plants to grow so far.

Any tips? pheontypes? 

Cheers

Edited by backfromlostaccount
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, backfromlostaccount said:

Hi dude,

How was the final result? i have a couple of critical+ on the go that were freebies. They are 5 weeks veg and lovely plants to grow so far.

Any tips? pheontypes? 

Cheers

You will find 3 phenos mate with our original critical+

Pheno1 can be finished in 45 days(I like to go to 50). She has a more single cola structure, grows very vigorously and yields well. 

Phenos 2 and 3 are very similar in growth with multiple side branches and one huge central cola. The main difference in pheno 2 and 3 is feeding. Pheno 2 is very heavy feeding whereas pheno 3 she likes a little less feed and has a little more height than pheno 2 :)

All 3 phenos when grown put yield very similar with pheno 3 being slightly more heavy with denser bud structure. Also 2-3 will be ready in 50 days but again I like to let these phenos go to day 55 :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 03/05/2017 at 8:55 PM, backfromlostaccount said:

Hi dude,

Any tips? pheontypes? 

Cheers

Hi buddy

Sorry my late reply been busy with the harvest

My opinion of critical is a mixed bag

Overall I wasn't that impressed by yield but some did really well

The problem is there's a real variety of phenos some yielding poor.

And some were a nightmare in veg , some were real easy!!

Crystal was insane but I was using UVB lighting.

The real star is the sativa critical really surprised on this one the huge leafs are like a real pure sativa with skunk buds I mean the top bud was so big like a bottle of wine in thickness let's put some pics up...

• Like 2

large.IMG_20170508_172242_703.jpg

This is the massive sativa crital at 9 weeks

Smoking some now, a lovely sweet fruity taste, and nice up high that's strong.

But you need to wait almost 10 weeks.

Only got one of these in 6 seeds.

• Like 3

large.IMG_20170508_173751_359.jpgI meant to add that pheno was a joy to trim and one the best calyx to leaf iv seen on any bud

This were a few of the mid level branches . still big.

• Like 2

Sorry the mobile upload is to slow today to do more, I'll get some more up soon.

By the way I didn't see any critical ready at 7 weeks I was checking it with a x60

The first one reaches it max potency after 8 weeks 

Most were ready at between 8.5 - 9.5 weeks the sativa ready at almost 10weeks.

I'll have more pics of the blue widow and reports just get these pics up first

• Like 1

On 08/05/2017 at 5:16 PM, redbeard said:

Sorry the mobile upload is to slow today to do more, I'll get some more up soon.

By the way I didn't see any critical ready at 7 weeks I was checking it with a x60

The first one reaches it max potency after 8 weeks 

Most were ready at between 8.5 - 9.5 weeks the sativa ready at almost 10weeks.

I'll have more pics of the blue widow and reports just get these pics up first

Can I ask are these critical+ or our 2,0 version? I have done critical many times and never had one go past the 60 day mark with most being ripe at 56 days maximum. I could have let them go more but this would have only degraded the trichomes. I know the pheno you mean that grows very sativa and has multiple smaller side brances with 1 huge central cola, this pheno as you said can be hard to find but still you should find 1-2 in every 10 seeds you grow :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2017 at 2:57 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Can I ask are these critical+ or our 2,0 version? I have done critical many times and never had one go past the 60 day mark with most being ripe at 56 days maximum. I could have let them go more but this would have only degraded the trichomes. I know the pheno you mean that grows very sativa and has multiple smaller side brances with 1 huge central cola, this pheno as you said can be hard to find but still you should find 1-2 in every 10 seeds you grow :yep:

All the best

Mark..

Hi Mark

They were critical + the ordinary ones the 2.0 are going towards an outdoor grow.

Most of them looked really ready at 8weeks but a check with the x 60 showed they weren't ready

Most were about 85 cloudy when I took them 4 % red the rest clear.

Most had to go 8-9 weeks the sativa critical and white widow pheno of the Blue Widow , were last to get the chop

Both were plastered in resin.

The sativa pheno was the most potent!

Thanks for all your help mark over the crop.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2017 at 3:14 PM, redbeard said:

Hi Mark

They were critical + the ordinary ones the 2.0 are going towards an outdoor grow.

Most of them looked really ready at 8weeks but a check with the x 60 showed they weren't ready

Most were about 85 cloudy when I took them 4 % red the rest clear.

Most had to go 8-9 weeks the sativa critical and white widow pheno of the Blue Widow , were last to get the chop

Both were plastered in resin.

The sativa pheno was the most potent!

Thanks for all your help mark over the crop.

No problem what so ever mate happy to help :yep:

All the best 

Mark..