Just for fun

zimmer

I just wanted to post this as i got the seeds for the comp, and my initial posts got lost in the nether when the server moved.  So ill just post this as an end flower thingi meh bob :P

First up are the Cream 47 and there telling me there ready, so there on 1 week flush

rsz-1dscf1562.jpg

Capture.JPG

rsz-dscf1557.jpg

rsz-dscf1560.jpg

rsz-dscf1562.jpg

rsz-dscf1563.jpg

rsz-dscf1564.jpg

Capture.JPG

These are Black jack in the front and ice cool in the rear, some of the ice got a little close to the lamps and suffered some overheating but meh they will smoke just fine :P

rsz-1dscf1554.jpg

Ill post some more when there all done but just wanted to make this post so it doesnt look like i ran off with free seeds :P

• Like 8

Top grow! They look superb worshiping the sun like that, looks like you got your enviroment down to a T. I'll say enjoy the smoke but I know you will... Cream 47 is the nicest bud I ever had and I'm chongin on one right now as I right this. Good times :D

• Like 3

Cheers zimmer,

it's always a pleasure to see beautiful flowers, nice one & keep it up!

jaypp

• Like 2

Well chop day is upon us, i will be taking these down in stages as some arnt quite flushed yet and me be an old fucker combined :P

Last moments of the babies.

large.rsz_001.jpg.266e5ef08e9f1851f3ccb3

large.rsz_002.jpg.d63a49111a73f4a4823d4b

large.rsz_1002.jpg.b7aa4ed518695836d9e9f

And the slowly (very Slowly) become this

large.rsz_1005.jpg.ebfffe0a13ed82ad55fd2

large.rsz_007.jpg.4ad9a32eaad23f13f5b2bc

large.rsz_009.jpg.22da8a61d27c730714eacf

large.rsz_capture.jpg.b567525760bd59a89f

There very tough too trim as soon as you cut a leaf of it sticks right back on lol,soo sticky

I had wondered why i had no fungas gnats this time around,found em embalmed in trichs on the leaves hah.  Nipped them in the bud so to say.

More too follow :P

• Like 10

shame about the dairy ..but the outcome looks awesome chap

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Late reply but im just smoking the last of the Black jack, awesome is the word Blues was my fav till now but this takes it.

Perfect mixed hybrid,lovely head high to start and comfertable backend :P

I forgot the Taste omg how could i forget that.  Its like the finest haze you will ever taste

The Ice cool and Cream 47 where very tasty also.

Sweet Seeds rock,everyone of those seeds sown germinated with no problem and made very vigorous growth

10/10

Atb Zimm

Edited by zimmer
  • Like 2

Hi zimmer!

Thanks for the late small smoke report :yep:

I hope you enjoyed growing and smoking them. Come back in a month or son because maybe by then we have another competition running (I'm not sure yet but I have good expectations that our bosses will decide to repeat the competition this season).

Kind regards,

tommy

• 5 weeks later...