mites

blunt101

im 2 weeks from harvest, im not 100% sure but think my ladies have been violated by those horrible little shitty :):):smoke::yep:

get magnifying glass back l8er will know 4 sure then, can i treat it this close to the end? will the colder temps kill the little fekers off for me???? pls help any1 :yep:

colder temps when drying and just in case its spider mites. i really should look @ what im doing wen typing :yep:

nowt much you can do at this stage - just hang on in there, and pray! Fer gawd's sake, don't use anything like sprays - its too close to harvest! :yep:

death to the borg....this far in man may i sudgest if it is the the borg ...to remove the worst infected leaves ..or turn leaves over and just wipe of with damp paper tissue {dnt no how big ur grw is}....peace death to the bork .....

should it be said mite then i use dynamek i think its called ...spray room trays floors walls and plants with it and u wont see em againit int cheap tho man......

:yep::spliff:

DO NOT USE DYNAMEC or any similar spray at this stage - you will poison yourself! :yep::spliff::headpain:

I personally wouldn't have the damn stuff in the house! :puke:

didnt say use it now man...god he'd end up in a box man....no after u done th grow

could nock humidity up a touch they dont like it humid ...but not to much to couse mould ....

and sorry ino dynamec isnt nice and yup its strong ...but to my noledge its 1 of the only if not the only way to get shot of them there eggs and all trace of em...and seeing as the incubation time of a mite is 5 days..the fact it leaves a trace for longer than that one dose ad its job done.....

do rooms at start of grow and all clones that go thro the door and short of ur m8 bringing em in on his coat ur coverd...peace

Edited by greenthumb-=P.I.M.P.=-clan int

:yep: still waiting on mag glass, dont want to use any sprays or owt, so what would be the best option, grin & bare it or chop them a little bit early? had a taster well nice high, couldnt stop laffin :spliff:

what damage do they do to your buddage???

thanks

dnt chop early u want to be that drastic take most the shadeing leaves of ...alot of methods include removeing the shadeing leaves at this state in a grow any way ...noneed to pull em down ...they goinmg to gain a third in thickness over the next two weeks as they finish

spidermite is not a nice plague to get ...most growers worst nitemare ...coz once u got em they there to stay...pesky buggers will lay dormant in a room till lites switch on then hatch again....they {overtimke} will make ur plants a nice host for there home ...1stly they suck all the chlorifil from the leaves leaveinf them yellow and specly them when there is sufisant numbers of them they start webing up underneath ur leaves ..and as ur harvest grows b4 ur eyes the pesky basteds come from under the kleave where u cant see them at start webing up all ur bud...

they can devastast a crop if left undected...

thats y i take the xtreame measures i do when it coime to the bork..sorry that chem runns thibgs for mite controll ....

Edited by greenthumb-=P.I.M.P.=-clan int

thanks man :spliff: im keeping everything crossed till l8er when i get mag glass. untill then im urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :yep: it. sorry

will let u know outcome in a while.

thanks all

Don't spray, and don't remove leaves...

Depending on the sturdyness of your plant and your patience, you could either use your hoover with a small brush attachment on the stem and branches (I'm expert enough to use mine on leaves without too much damage :spliff:) and then with an old toothbrush do the underside of the leaves in the bath...

Hold on, whilst you're in there, if you have a shower attachment, you can use that to wash the little feckers off :headpain:

:yep:

yup u canm but he 2 weeks from finish isnt he????....the leave removel stops the spread if u remove worst afected ....and hovers and jsut store the pesky bork and blow em out again later wouldnt it???never tried so i take ur word for it...sounds doable ..tho all that chrstall going up hover this close to finish would depress me......

The plant makes the greatest buddage in the final two weeks, by suggesting you remove the leaves means less buddage :spliff:

The crystal doesn't go up the hoover my friend, but you are correct in worrying about them in the hoover. I make sure I empty it out FULLY after every use.

:yep:

Abermectin [dynamec is one product containing it] is only avalable to certified trained operatives with an adas spray licence.

It is illegal to sell it to the general public.

A couple of growshops selling it in small doses under the counter were put out of biz when caught,

It may kill all the mites, it depends on the strain, a lot of the mite strains comeing from the horticultural industry are now partially or compleatly resistant to it now.

from what i can see im spidermite free :guitar: had a good look with mag glass and can not see the things moving, just black bits of something. thank you all for advice, looking fwd to the big day :smoke: