Think Big Auto Slow Start

CraigF#1

My think bigs are very slow on the uptake, I've had them in Root Riots in a heated propagotor ?? Still really small?? Any tips/pointers?

Cheers

Craig

You have to give us more than that to work on Bro.... how old, what medium are you planning on using, what have you given them so far? What lights etc etc.

Some pics may also help, then someone can give you the info you need.

I started a Think Big direct in a 20L airpot full of Coco, started her on EC 0.7 and built up to EC 1.0 in veg, dropping to EC 0.9 in Bloom. She should be fairly easy to grow,  once she gets cracking. How old are your ones Bro?

• Like 1

12 days old.

In Root Riot cubes .

Just dechlorinated water so far.

Living in Heated propagator burped daily.

T5 Propagation tube.

When Potted

Tropic Batmix with 1% Ecothrive Charge

Shogun Nutes if Required

Air Mover Fan

Clip on aimed at lamp

GSE Temp humid and neg. pressure controller

Will be using 600W HPS in 1.2x1.2x2.0 tent 

4-6 autos in Tent 

I hope this will better help with any advice!

I must say tho, Dutch Passion have said they will send out a replacement pack gratis.....

To me that is customer service and costumer loyalty at its finest!

Thanks again DP!!

• Like 1

I did these a few years back, massive yield but long finish (102 days from seed) and pretty bland smoke......

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

On 21/03/2017 at 9:24 PM, stu914 said:

I did these a few years back, massive yield but long finish (102 days from seed) and pretty bland smoke......

I did think quality and quantity would not go hand in hand, I was more curious on the yield.

• Like 1

On 21/03/2017 at 8:25 PM, CraigF#1 said:

12 days old.

In Root Riot cubes .

Just dechlorinated water so far.

Living in Heated propagator burped daily.

T5 Propagation tube.

Forgive me if im wrong, but at day 3 after hatch, you need to give them the light that is going to be used, and have them potted out, in final pot, on a veg nute Ec of 0.3.......  propagater's for hatch to day 3. Day 12 now, so they aint had nute for 9 days, ouch !...

De-Chlorinated water ?, do you mean you have added "Aquarium" de-chlorin fluid to nute water craig 1 mate ??..... better to aerate strongly for 24hrs, to blow chlorine clean of with oxygenation craig1......... as de-chlorin fluid, binds out salts in water treated, and will do same to nutes put in, after de-chlorination...    rendering % nute "Chelated" out of service ;)    Automaster

23 hours ago, stu914 said:

Just over 5 oz from one plant under a 150hps, lst'd to death

Would love to see a pic at last week, flowering, before harvest, of the LST scrog........... would of been around 500g wet yield ??...... AM

Craig1, is this your first grow ?? or first post bro ??......... do you use an Ec or Ph meters craig1 ?? or have you been growing a little while, and is first few posts bro ?? can you upload, ant pics, as TeeTee's advice bro ?.......pics say a million words.   Automaster

First time on Autos, no, not dechlorinated via liquid just agitated water from the tap that has been stood to evaporate any nasties. 

No pics 

yes I use a blue lab truncheon

no I do not use a ph meter.

first time growing autos so like I've said in previous all comments are taken on board.

F#1

• Like 1

On 24/03/2017 at 10:42 PM, CraigF#1 said:

Just to add, now in final pots all systems go! #winning

Th eco chareg brown granules, aint bad kit F1.......... i used it last year........... it last about 5 to 6 wks, watering to run off then leaving one or two days, etc........... certainly last through the veg stage........... it's nitrogen high on the NPK good for veg...........

F1......... are you in cocco or organic ??  as i take it the eco charge went into soil ? when you mixed compy up etc ?... what compy do you use if you aint on the cocco and or pebbles etc ??.....      Glad all is going well........ if you are in cocco, better to get a Ph pen, as cocco and pebbles, you defo dont wanna exceed Ph 6.3......... if you is on hard tap water, your feed ph is bound to be above 6.3 bruv ??

Automaster......

• Like 1

Yeah it's in Tropic Batshitmix mate, blend of fine peat and coco with batshit. Added some rinsed hydroton to aid drainage and try to get more oxygen down there.

seem to have really nailed the room Temp at 24c. 

Plants have really ally picked up speed now.

• Like 1