Guano in soil.

marcjuna

3 hours ago, marcjuna said:

Have used a teaspoon a week as a top dressing with no problems so far.

Cheers fella :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That Plagron Allmix really needs a daily soak drys out so quick.

@breezus how you find the bat mix gets on?

12 hours ago, marcjuna said:

That Plagron Allmix really needs a daily soak drys out so quick.

@breezus how you find the bat mix gets on?

The batmix is too hot for seedlings but from first pot up things look good. I've only run a few strains in it as yet ,  but it's eliminating the need for nutes in veg with regular pot ups and that's got to be good. :yinyang:

@Breezus only in small net pots 3.5L and they always look dry not the nice dark colour out the bag. Had them a few weeks in the same pots and still looking good no extra feeding required yet but may add some plagron guano.

33 minutes ago, marcjuna said:

@Breezus only in small net pots 3.5L and they always look dry not the nice dark colour out the bag. Had them a few weeks in the same pots and still looking good no extra feeding required yet but may add some plagron guano.

I tend to pot up from 1.5 to 6.5 so I'm not used to the watering regime with that size . Are the roots thick and healthy ?

I used Clover soil and added in some Bat Pooh - Organic Bat Guano 1kg split between 7 plants.

Currently at 6 weeks completed in flower, only been fed biobizz grow, biobizz fishmix, biobizz bloom, canna trace elements, canna rhizotonic.

I think the Guano really helps :) 

large.59063c009bc0e_Groupshot.JPG

• Like 3

Roots look ok pity the plants took such a hit with no water for a few days, this one went from a large net pot to a 6L as I had no trays to soak it in.large.IMG_20170503_224754.jpglarge.IMG_20170503_224645.jpglarge.IMG_20170503_224704.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Plagron allmix seems to work so much better for me than the Coco that I used before, plants keep their colour even though they were so badly treated. It must be the six week supply of nutrients. Would buy the allmix again.

Might give a lighter mix a try to mix with the guano rather than just a light feed/refresh mixed with water. As recommended.

• 1 month later...

Got some fungi growing in the allmix so must be full of beneficial goodness. Should have made this Plagron Allmix review, would deffo use again but will feed this time as it seemed to lack in finishing flavour this was most likely down to the long veg time. 

• 3 months later...

This is the second time using the plagron allmix mixing with the plagron guano with minimal nutrition and PK. Big earth taste coming through.large.IMG_20171101_174757.jpglarge.IMG_20171101_174749.jpg

• Like 2

Hey buddy,no offence but I think your plants need some grow ferts,its way to early in development to be having fans that colour and depleted.

All-Mix has nutes for about 6 wks and Bat guano alone won't do the rest of your grow,how long have you vegged before flowering?

avg flowering for many strains is about 7-8 wks roughly so add on your veg time and your total grow time is well over 6 wks.

I'd be adding some Fishmix and Seaweed at least but also start with basic bloom nutes asap but it's your call obv.

Either way good luck my friend.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

@Badbadger have been using a tea made up of the old grow nutrients and old plant material and Pk but in a sample bud it was real smooth. Most likely lacking for nutrients from veg.

Transplanted with a week's veg into freshly removed Zymed crop pots not my first thought but had to be done. 

ColouringI thought was due to cold, different plant same colouringslarge.DSCF0406.JPG

• 1 month later...

On my last run with the allmix compost(reusing), would I get away with just Mega worm(ewc) and guano as feed or is it going to lack something?