150watt cmh Blue Kush Auto

Openairbud

Chop time tonight :)

Few amber trichs starting to show. All pistils have receded and turned colour. 

But most importantly,  I vaped a lower bud last night that I took off at the weekend, and it spangled me :stoned: I guess that's all I'm looking for really! 

• Like 5

Guest Key4

Turned out nice and fat :) Enjoy the scissor hash :skin_up:.

Good info @botanics I'm going to follow that advice too as I have similar problems. Thanks.

Phew it's tough keeping temps down now for the dry! Up to 24c in the day, drops to 17 at night the last few nights. 

Here's a couple of pics from harvest. I'll take some more bud shots when dry and I'm final trimming. 

The last pic of her still standing..

large.20170523_065342-918x1632.jpg

large.20170524_070003-918x1632.jpg

Maybe some sort of mulch next time, you can clearly see wasted soil here..

large.20170524_070013_crop_439x666.jpg

large.20170524_070124_crop_421x703.jpg

:yinyang:

• Like 7

@Openairbud

Thank you so much for adding the pre harvest shots and love the stem shot it shows how much training you had to do :yep:

Great way to end a grow diary and will look forward to a few dry bud shots once fully dry and cured :)

This has been a fun grow to watch and I know you have learnt a lot from this grow which you can implement into your next grow :yep: do you have your next grow planned? If not get your name down in the seeds for diary thread here in the 2017-18 section as we will be picking the members within the next 10 days :yep:

Again thank you for documenting your grow on UK420 and thank you for all the added picture and update :yep:

Now let's hope for a nice slow dry, cure and you will have some tasty end product :bong:

Will look out for the dry bud shots until then enjoy the harvest mate :)

All the best 

Mark...

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function
  • Like 3

Thanks Mark,  definitely learnt a lot that's for certain! :)

I'm not sure when the next grow will start, as im going to be quite busy through the summer, But I'm hoping for September start. I also want to upgrade the cab, adding a thermostatic fan control, and I need a timer. 

I have some strawberry amnesia seeds that I would love to try out, so I think 2 small plants in 6.5litre pots could be fun. 

I'll put some bud shots up in a month or so I guess. Can't wait to properly vape test her :stoned:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to that one botanics! :D

I'm impressed with the strength of the bka, quite stupefying, whilst pulling me deep into the sofa. Definitely one for night time, not sure I'd achieve too much during the day after a couple of vapes of this. :smokin:

She's trimmed, weighed up and jarred. 82grams on my kitchen scales, I'm over the moon with that! Still needs a good cure yet...

large.20170611_143324_crop_432x687.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

@OpenairbudThat's a nice end result mate and a nice piece of hash :)

Been a pleasure to follow along and nice to see the end result :yep:

Well done mate and thank you for documenting your grow on UK420 :)

All the best

Mark..