Blue auto adventure 2017

Mr blue

Oh kush is showing some nice growth mate and as you said she looks close to throwing some pistils out and gearing up to put on a flower show :yep:

How are the white widow doing mate?

Thank you for the og greenhouse shot and thank you for the update very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

large.ogk2861.jpg

Same OG Kush as the last photo, really coming along nicely now in flower, and really quite stinky

• Like 5

large_ww27.jpg

@Dinafem-Mark White Widow auto in the greenhouse, just starting to flower

large.og27close.jpg

OG Kush auto again. I am amazed how much it has grown since it started flowering, probably doubled in height.

Edited by Mr blue
Add @
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

That og kush auto sure is packing some weight on mate. A very vigorous lady :yep:  and nice to see the white widow auto is now into flower mode :)

Looking great so far and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

large.ogkharvest1.jpg

Chopped the top half of the kush today. Ideally I would have left it a bit longer, but there was a small amount of mould, so I thought better safe than sorry.

Left the bottom half to hopefully fatten up a bit more

large.IMG_20170719_102556.jpg

Vape report in a couple of weeks

• Like 9

Been sampling the OG kush auto for the first time  this evening.

Still a little bit wet, but very, very impressed. Hits the spot, tasty, and it fucking reeks.

White widows in the greenhouse looking good and stinking

large.ww287.jpg

• Like 6

Great to hear the og kush is now down, drying and more importantly hitting the spot :yep: this is always Great to hear :)

Your green house white widow is looking on point and not to far from the harvest window :)

Really nice work mate and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Enjoy that og and keep us posted on the green house white widow :)

Until then :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Bit of an early finish for this diary.

Got back from a few days away to a massive mould attack in the greenhouse, so  have chopped everything. Definitely not strain related as everything in flower ( including none dinafem stuff) got hit fairly equally. Probably lost nearly half, but that still leaves me with plenty.

Back with a vape report on the White Widow when its dry

Thanks again for the seeds @Dinafem-Mark

• Like 3

@Mr blueSo sorry to hear this mate mold and but rot at this time of the year can creep up and hit fast. Best thing to do is salvage the crop which you did :)

Glad to hear you got some smoke mate and will look out for the vape report once fully dry and cured :)

Until then thank you for your 2017 outdoor grow diary we have loved watching your grow :yep: thanks mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

large.IMG_20170914_115035709.jpg

Just to finish off, a shot of the finished product. Not as well trimmed as some people, but I find for vaping it's not worth trimming off too much sugar leaf.

Both the OG Kush and White Widow are lovely, my go to buds at the moment, and flavour just keeps getting better as they cure. Both are definitely on my list for next year.

Thanks again @Dinafem-Mark

• Like 4

@Mr blueThank you for ending your outdoor endeavour with some dry bud shots :yep: glad you like the end product and even better to read you will grow these again :yep: let's us know we are doing things right :)

Enjoy that end product mate :bong: and all being well we will see you for next years outdoor fun :)

Until then :bong:

All the best 

Mark..