Subbies pic thread

Thanks for  taking the time to  update me brother, appreciate that.

I'd say your pretty lucky to find that in those seeds bro. 

Enjoy :bong:

Edited by HazyDaze

3 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

No bro  it's (SSH x psychosister) x Honeybadger,

Sorry, didn't  mean to quote myself but I got that  wrong, let me be clearer.

I hate to be one of these fukkas that gives false info on genetics, it happens far to much and I'm not into it at all.

Sooooo...... 

SickNote >>> I first selected a female from my good friend  icki's sub seeds in circa 2016/17, which were ssh x psychosister, I later crossed that female to a HoneyBadger male I selected to make SSPB, years later  after looking through those hybrids so I knew what I was working with I selected males and females from SSPB and karmas sweets and crossed a lovely little SSPB female to karma sweets to make SickNote.

She has proper legends in there.

@mikeydoughnut

You're very lucky to pop up a SSH leaner from these bro, gutted if you've lost her :(

✌️ 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 8

Indeed it is bro 👍 

✌️ 

Edited by HazyDaze
  • WOW 1

Looking lovely @NezA . Is this a Unc Flawless creation? If it is your in for a treat when you smoke it. It’s potent and delicious. I’m gutted I never preserved any:wanker:

• Like 2

I'll give a man his flowers, looks great that does, nice swell coming, gonna be lovely that is, great work from unc right there 

✌️ 

• Like 4

@vapeOguy indeed these are those same ones, I still have a load left I only popped 2 for this run not sure I'll be able to preserve any as there are other genetics that are taking priority for me at the moment but I just wanted something a bit different to fill the jars for a while.

• Like 3

@NezA you will not be disappointed. The six I grew were all beautiful plants and I hardly had a peep out of them all grow, very well behaved.

Keep them safe there’s 100% some gems 💎 in them

• Like 4

Deputy Dog from @badbillybob 10 days into flower, a healthy, vigorous plant and already smells lovely.

I haven't had much time to visit the site recently but I'll update with some photos once she's done. 

large.IMG_20240330_211240_MZveGI4n8U.jpeg.d2b2028fe7df8ab116546a615c129644.jpeglarge.IMG_20240330_211252_gGPK3twL4A.jpeg.8cfcf07d7e163174fb8f40865a1cd49a.jpeg

• Like 11

testing testing, bout time I get these looked at. if alls good I'll get a few in for the ladslarge.20240329_085023.jpg.30676fd72031a520bdb017bb0c9d1e2a.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Ooo what you got going on there @4kali😏

Looks like a good old hunt, good luck man!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Ooo what you got going on there @4kali😏

Looks like a good old hunt, good luck man!

:yinyang: