Subbies pic thread

fucking nice 1 abbo and they still have a bit yet to go and fill them spaces between those pistils. Excellent 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Abbo52 said:

Blueberry x Chem OG just starting week 8 of 12/12. Yo-yos everywhere to keep em standing to attention

These are really looking good now dude.. some big ass colas and with a bit more time to run she looks like shes gonna be an impressive yielder..great work bro :yep:

• Like 3

your welcome bud @Abbo52 your onto a winner there

here it is everyone chelato buds and trim are ready, buds turned out a bit sparse but still frosty. 

large.IMG_20221023_113359.jpglarge.IMG_20221023_113408.jpg

thanks guys

• Like 20

I wish kept cuts of this :crybaby:

large.20220920_173108.jpg

This Cheese x Blue Digiberry is one of them strains that suites my needs very well, taste and smells great but the high is so much more pleasant that a lot of stuff I've smoked in a while. I still have some beans left so one day I'll give regs another pop.

She was easy to grow too:yep:

I still have 1 ½ jars to keep me going for now lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 32

She did look really nice TBF, definitely makes me excited for popping my pack,. although I'm in the same boat, I don't want to pop them until I have the space to keep a mum if something really special pops up.

• Like 4

@Fatboy77

First and foremost it's real nice to see you around my mate

I only logged on to have a quick gander and see what's popping on the boards and was welcomed to this lovely sight

I hope there's something nice in amongst them that maybe ticks your boxes my man. Great skills as per

atb 4k

• Like 4

@Fatboy77 hopefully you get a couple of gelato leaners mate. I haven't had the pleasure of finding that particular pheno so hopefully it's a bit different from the more dominant gene that's been showing itself. looks to be a bit more gelato/ cookieesq from pic 50/50 possibly

The piescream sounds like its shaping up. sounds like she's throwing some nice terps out

looking foward to seeing  and cant wait to seewhat your thinking of this one mate

• Like 1

large.8481714E-F3B9-4B91-AA29-753AE9C3A76E.jpeglarge.BD77D40C-C99C-4FC8-B94B-9A3F954CA246.jpeglarge.5ACF9D7E-5F49-4CC2-9434-F481DB568510.jpeglarge.12684897-01CB-4D83-A655-E6355BA3E27E.jpeglarge.C813B564-633F-4026-B865-88F9E2DBD775.jpeglarge.C364DFEC-8F05-44E5-9BA8-6D655E81F96E.jpeglarge.A0441734-EF24-4994-A7F2-A13B4ADF17E4.jpeglarge.99305E51-3370-4CD2-B684-DB20A6B88ECD.jpegA couple of @Revive ‘s Blueberry x Chem OG just starting week 9 of 12/12. Overall smell just stinks of green/plant but the stem rub is mouthwatering hard fruity :hippy:

• Like 35

49 minutes ago, Abbo52 said:

Cheers @MindSoup. If you think mine are big check out @Cajafiesta ‘s grown outside :hippy:

I've been smoking it on and off for a week or two now.   I really like the plant, all things considered.  they look to be pretty consistent in shape and growth characteristics.  They grew well and without much issue.  The structure of them seems to be consistent and make nothing but a bunch of colas on sticks. 

It smokes good.  I've had mine in jars for a little bit ( not long enough).  My plant wasn't particularly impressive or standout with regard to smells and flavor.  It just kinda tastes like "outdoor weed."  No real blueberry flavor to speak of, really.  

But the high is good.  I'd say its 6.5/10 potency, which is very acceptable to me.  10/10 would be something I've never experienced.  Some legit half a joint and wake up 4 hours later sorta stuff.  Never experienced that, but that's a "10" to me. 

It feels like what I would imagine a hybrid should feel like.  It's a good 50/50 of clarity and "dumb" stoned. If you smoke a bunch of it, it gets more and more dumb. Three joints in and I was asleep in a recliner.  I like that it can be a good, clear-head, daytime sorta thing in moderation. 

I'll definitely replant it next yet.  Great yielder, great structure, pretty "hands off" to grow outside.  Very easy to trim, good high. 

None of that modern polyhybrid " instant asleep and dumb" sorta high until you smoke way more than you probably should in one sitting. 

Great plants.  Kudos to @Revive.  I like it enough to where I went back and got the Bluberry x Purple Maroc under the assumption it's got the same Blueberry in it as the BB x Chem OG. 

Recommended highly to anyone that has the space to let the plant do what it wants to do.  Get big!

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 6