Out of the bedroom tent and into the loft

Tie-Fighter

18 minutes ago, marcjuna said:

loads to be done, fitting out the full loft or making a room?

it was about half of loft space, from where the beam is,back to the wall

now thats what you call an attic & I hope you remembered to strengthen the floor before you finish the build & have loads of plants in there   :eek:

8 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

now thats what you call an attic & I hope you remembered to strengthen the floor before you finish the build & have loads of plants in there   :eek:

To be honest i just put down some loft boards....  Lucky to have the space up there, my flat is  above a shop..   Nice to have  room to move around :)

Edited by Tie-Fighter

34 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

I hope you remembered to strengthen the floor before you finish the build & have loads of plants in there   :eek:

Whats that involve?

This build was far far from perfect, but it had to go up fairly quickly...  Only 50mm kingspan was used round the sides (should have used 100mm really)  and 2x50mm at the top

Had a  reel of unused mylar from many moons ago, thought i would use it, otherwise i would have just left the white sheeting.large.58c5b4aa949b3_DSCN1490(2).JPG

• Like 3

This build was far far from perfect, but it had to go up fairly quickly...  Only 50mm kingspan was used round the sides (should have used 100mm really)  and 2x50mm at the top