Dinafem Bubba Kush CBD and White Widow

nohibition

18 hours ago, nohibition said:

Well boy do I feel dumb. My girls went through their growth spurt and refused to flower. I checked my lights, changed my bulb. I changed everything and still no luck. Guess what I didn't check?

DUHHHHHH! 

N

The timer by any chance brother?

Let's hope this is fixed and the girls can now bloom :yep:

Hope it is sorted brother :)

All the best 

Mark...

• Like 2

@Dinafem-MarkRight on, the timer! What a relief. All is good now but the old brain just isn't the same any more. Next thing you know I'll forget to put my pant on. I put up pics right away.

N

• Like 2

Three Bubba Kush CBD

large.DSCN3224.JPG

One OG Kush CDB

large.DSCN3225.JPG

One WWlarge.DSCN3226.JPG

Four Kush Berry, different breeder

large.DSCN3227.JPG

It also occurred to me that they can't have gone through the growth spurt yet, so I'm going to have taller plants than I planned for.

N

Edited by nohibition
  • Like 4

lol Mate I do things like this without the difficulties you've had to face, now you know it was the timer, can be corrected ;)

Girls are mighty fine though, the Bubba Kush CBD is well managable on the stretch I found, grew them with plenty of leaders and all were strong without needing canes for support at all and the budding evenly distributed throughout them too...they're great genetics @nohibition , lovely smoke, really earthy flavours and great buzz, think you'll love it bud :v:

• Like 3

@botanics  I guess we forget to check the basics at some point. There's going to be a dry spell in our future, I'm way behind schedule now but like you mentioned, everything is on track again.

N

• Like 3

that's ok brother nohib, bigger plants should have a better yield. glad to see your doing better and posting again. no harm done but these photos need 12/12 to flower lollol and im laughing with you not at you, ive made plenty of mistakes through the years, forgot to plug the light in one time lol

sam

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@nohibitionGlad you got the timer issue sorted brother. This is easily overlooked and now the grow is back on track with a slightly extended veg period :)

Both the bubba kush CBD and of kush CBD look to be doing very well mate and ready for the flower show :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2