Power Plant

stuboy_1875

Just starting a some Power Plant fem seeds from D.P, not had it since the late 90's & it used to be a nice smoke. Can anyone tell me if it is a fussy/ light / medium or heavy feeder ?

Much obliged,

Stu

• Like 1

as she is pure line 100% sativa......... she did take and Ec total inc re water Ec of 0.9 to 1.0.......... and only showed 1-2mm tip burn... and is my favorite, along with DesFran, another 100% sati Diva...... she can take a bucket of pk13/14 and likes Ph 6.8-6.9 in soil last 3-4wks of flower bro........ be warned, once you have had this one, after a nice cure.......... you will think long and hard to not include it next run........ F11+ stable..........  Ive done this one 12/12 regular from seed. Thats 12/12 from hatch. A good Kw saver.... and the male regs show b4 the phistils are out in PP regs........... iether way....... she stays on my list "permanantly" that nice. Remember i said that ;)... Automaster

PP fem; shame i cut the heads of a couple of shots of PP........

gallery_80973_6689_131652.jpggallery_80973_6689_180660.jpggallery_80973_6689_189896.jpg

• Like 7

Automaster,

Thanks for the info, what awesome pictures - she isn't shy, is she ! You really got the colour out too, lovely job mate.

Cheers,

Stu

• Like 1

On 13/03/2017 at 11:25 AM, stuboy_1875 said:

Automaster,

Thanks for the info, what awesome pictures - she isn't shy, is she ! You really got the colour out too, lovely job mate.

Cheers,

Stu

Cheers man, i like em to be full flavoured and ripe. And the last 2-3wks of the 95 days, 13wks, (Not Inc 10 day Flush), Power Plant is when the the trichs load up. I usually dispense 0.4Ec of Pk13/14 in my nute build pack, by the time i get to the zero salt flush. At the time, i first start with Pk, starting out with the Pk13/14 at 0.2Ec wk 4 flower, building upto wk 8-9 to the final 0.4-0.5Ec Pk. AM

• Like 1

On 10/03/2017 at 11:33 AM, stuboy_1875 said:

Just starting a some Power Plant fem seeds from D.P, not had it since the late 90's & it used to be a nice smoke. Can anyone tell me if it is a fussy/ light / medium or heavy feeder ?

Much obliged,

Stu

How are they coming along Stu mate ?........ all good on germ etc mate ??.............. Automaster

• Like 1

On 21/03/2017 at 7:31 PM, stuboy_1875 said:

Popping them Sunday mate, looking forward to it having seen your pictures :-))

She is a legendary Pure sativa 100% F9+........... is a bountiful, forgiving all-rounder. germ them in 5ltr pots, wetted and covered with cling foil, for best results....... then pot on around day 10 to 15ltrs, when good white roots show at bottom of 5ltr. 15ltr pot to large to stretch clingfilm over. And smaller germ pots give the option of selecting the largest to pot on from a bunch germinated plants .....

I just use an elastic band to keep clingfilm airtight to pot, so the temp is constant (Greenhouse Effect), and moisture is retained evenly in medium around seed, and cant dry out just 6mm below exposed surface etc, in a warm room. Towel germination carry risk of damp off, and tap root die back etc........ i use this method to get 100% germination, every time..... it work very well, and trouble free.    Automaster

gallery_80973_7265_934.jpggallery_80973_7265_166438.jpg

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 3

Only got a 10 pack of these and would love to get 100% up, so will give your recommendation with the cling film a go,  Off to the garden centre today for compost, been waiting on them getting reloaded with fresh, which is now in. Seeds came in a neat little white metal box, ideal for a small stash of single skinners on a night out.

Thanks for your help Automaster, do you reckon it will be ok to put a few pics up on this thread as things progress, or should that be done in a different section of the site ?

Cheers pal, stu

make sure soil temp is above 17-18c before you put seeds in and wet compy, then cover with cling film, then put them straight under final light. As light also triggers germ stu yea....... light not to close to elevate pot temp above 21c........., they will sweat a little. Just flick cling film with finger to see when they emerge, as soon as you see cotty leaves open take of cling film............. your in stu.

Automaster