Grow comp 2017 (3 strains)

Ok just a update the little ladies are really starting to grow so i am going to pop them into there 11 liter pots this weekend and into the cabinet under 200w cfl for the first 3 weeks then over to my dual spec 450w hps the the next 5 to 6 depending .

Pictures will be put up once i have them in and set up .

stay safe grow well

• Like 6

sorry all health said i had to rest so still not moved them in to cabinet pots yet hope to this week sometime but as we have guests over the weekend i might get delayed .

i will get pictures up once i have done .

What i can say is the jacks47 was not looking as good as the others but as it is so early in the grow i am going to hope she pulls through (sometimes the weak ones turns out to be the best)

stay safe grow well

• Like 6

Hey @noddy hope your health improves and allows you to get on with them mate :yep:

Jack 47 is nice and strong so helpful for pain relief so I hope she comes good for you :oldtoker:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ok all just a update ,they have all been potted into 11 ltr pots now and seem to be loving the cfl so i am more than happy as i said the jack47 seemed to struggle at first but now look at the little lady she is perky and green hehehe.

stay safe grow well

large.58e64458c11d0_jacks47.JPGlarge.58e6445437081_icecool.JPGlarge.58e6444d75b81_creamcaramel.JPG

• Like 7

just having plants around helps with recovery chap ,get well soon and fingers crossed you end up with plenty of medicine at the end .

• Like 3

Good luck with your grow buddy those little sprouts are sneaky before you know it your fighting a rain forest lol

Right,time to tame my jungle!

Good growing to you mate and hope you get the meds you need.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

Hi all just a little update , the ladies are not little ladies anymore , i will try and get pics on in the next few days .

The Jacks47 i was worried about seems to be making up for the scare at the start she is flying now

stay safe grow well

• Like 3