Is there anybody there? Its quiet in here.

Aurora Ruderalis

@paradiseseeds why has it gone so quiet here of late.  This used to be a decent little subforum!   Many of the members here have grown and enjoyed your genetics over the years.  Myself included.  I'm sure all of the other breeders are doing well by having a presence on this site.  Anyhow just wondered why you folks ain't been active here and wondered if this might change some time in the future.

Just to add I think many of your strains are really well suited to newbs but it would be hard to recommend them at the moment because that support network from the breeder isn't active any more.   Thanks for all the help and advice a few years back.

Wishing you well..

;)

• Like 7

Hello guys!

I'm really sorry, my internet connection worries keep me away from the forums and facebook right now.
I am limited to a smartphone connection

We do not forget Uk420 and its community.

We'll be back soon ;)

• Like 4
On 09/03/2017 at 7:05 PM, Phoenix said:

@paradiseseeds why has it gone so quiet here of late.  This used to be a decent little subforum!   Many of the members here have grown and enjoyed your genetics over the years.  Myself included.  I'm sure all of the other breeders are doing well by having a presence on this site.  Anyhow just wondered why you folks ain't been active here and wondered if this might change some time in the future.

Just to add I think many of your strains are really well suited to newbs but it would be hard to recommend them at the moment because that support network from the breeder isn't active any more.   Thanks for all the help and advice a few years back.

Wishing you well..

;)

hi Phoenix,

Indeed you are right, we hope to be able to be here more for you guys from now though, run a few more competition soon and attend to your requests.

Stay tuned and let us know if there is anything we can help you with

Cheers,

• Like 5

@paradiseseeds 

Really pleased to hear from you folks,  it's a rich history you have here at uk420,  I still have a little look at @English Oak diaries on here from time to time,  inside and outside grows were inspiring.  It would be cool to see you guys active again.

@Terry Paradise Seeds get that Internet sorted dude it's 2017.  Not what I'd expect from a company rep.  Get that post count up too!  I remember you popping in a while back then nada!

Hope you get it sorted and get back to the important stuff like helping folks grow your seeds.

Peace and love!

To the future........

;)

Yeah, paradise have a superb reputation and have some fantabulous strains, i've grown a couple,  but we just need more paradise product growers to show us all the fruits of their labours.. I wonder if the seed strain thing can be updated too! Looking forward to seeing the NEW paradise seeds subforum up and running.. All the best @paradiseseeds  :skin_up:

Paradise get the :yep: from me ..this is their Dutch Kush large.image.jpeg

looks and smells the part ..very sticky on the trim so I'm sure she's not Gona disappoint 

• Like 7

@Jumpin Jack ..hi mate ,I chopped her down at about 8/9 weeks ..I smoked sum the other day and it tastes very fruity.and still has a lovely deep smell to it..nice big nugs as well ..all round good plant bro :skin_up: