Sweet seeds comp , crystal candy auto-dark devil auto & sweet nurse cbd

MeanGreenScouseMachine

Hey everyone well a big thanks to @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp & @Sweet Seeds-tommy for letting me join in the fun so late.....

theres some stiff competition here as well as some very good people in this competition ! I wish everyone the best of luck.

just put my seeds in a glass of water for germination (a method I always use and never seems to fail me. ) 

I will be growing one of each of the above strains and I picked them for various reasons.....

cotton candy auto - because is sounds absolutely delicious and yields well,

dark devil auto - because I've heard great reviews on this strain and I'm really attracted to the colour like a bumble bee

sweet nurse auto cbd - I don't know a lot about this strain and have no idea what to expect due to lack of detailing about it but I guess it will be great and I picked this for its cbd goodness,

i will be growing all plants in coco under led and will be using canna coco A&B, Canna PK 13/14 and density calmag pro in root nurse fabric pots,

Alls I have to do now is set the other tent up for when there ready for potting as one of my tents is currently in use. 

Below are the pictures of the items kindly donated by the sweet seeds team and I will get further pics up of inside the tent once set up and potted.

glad to have you all along for the ride 

MGSM

large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg

• Like 7

Cheers my friend!

Welcome to the competition :yep:

Nice start bro, you have it all and I'm sure they will enjoy growing along :D

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 4

@MeanGreenScouseMachine Welcome to the comp mate and best of luck with your choices! Glad you are running the Sweet Nurse CBD as I've just ordered some and thought I'd document the grow, outside of this comp, as nobody has done so as yet....so you are the first I know of :) Got enough diaries to do so thanks for that and it will be interesting how you get on with her :) 

ATB mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@rabthegrower thanks mate. I couldn't leave it any longer I would of run out off time for the comp :hippy:

@Fragg I had to try the cbd one mate :-) I've very curious about this strain..... Is it just me or have they kept everything about it as in flavour and genetics a complete secret? Can't find that info anywhere!!! I can only find its thc/cbd content and that's it they have kept it short and sweet..... Maybe it's something @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy May be able to give more information on?

mgsm

• Like 2