High CBD Growers Needed

Dinafem-Mark

Hello, all

Last week we brought out 7 new high cbd strains. 5 are high cbd autos and 2 are high cbd photoperiod strains. 

We need to get some grows going with these new genetics so I thought it best to get a thread going to see if any one would be interested :)

We will need 2 growers per strain and here are the new strains :)

1- https://www.dinafem.org/en/amnesia-autoflowering-cbd/

2- https://www.dinafem.org/en/cheese-autoflowering-cbd/

3- https://www.dinafem.org/en/critical-autoflowering-cbd/

4- https://www.dinafem.org/en/dinamed-cbd/

5- https://www.dinafem.org/en/early-amnesia-cbd/

6- https://www.dinafem.org/en/og-kush-autoflowering-cbd/

7- https://www.dinafem.org/en/white-widow-autoflowering-cbd/

If you would like to take part in this here are a few rules/conditions :yep:

1-You must have over 50 posts

2-You must have completed atleast 1 full grow on uk420

3-You must be willing to start this grow diary within the next 6-8 week

4-A weekly update will be needed with pictures

Now we have the rules out of the way :) Onto the fun.

I if you would like to participate please enter your name in this thread along with which 2 strains you would like to try. I will leave this thread active for 1 week until next Monday 13th March :)

I will then go through the thread and choose the members for this high cbd grow :)

If you have done a grow for us in the past you stand a better chance but we will consider anyone who meets the requirements :)

Thank you all. This is going to be fun :yep:

We already have @Fraggand @English Archer taking part :) so who else is up for some CBD fun?

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 6

Hi i would be up for running some , have done the CBD Kush which was very helpful to a guy who has M.E .. Only issue is i have just cracked some seeds and need to finish them, although i could set up a veg tent to start them...:oldtoker:  edit to add not autos though...

Edited by Arthur Mix

hi mark, currently I'm growing a bx of cannatonic X juanita la lagrimosa apparently 20;1 ratio in favour of cbd. currently in week 6 flower. I would love to have a crack at Dinamed the reason I grow is to supply oil to people with serious diseases. I am looking for a cbd strain that can be given to young patients with autism, aspergers, adhd, dravets etc. if the plant I am growing currently does not fit the bill in terms of low thc I would love to give this a shot, cheers

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark Well that's put the cat amongst the pigeons I was waiting for the indoor comp as it's the whole of 2017.:wallbash:

It's actually the perfect test as im intrigued to see if theres really anything extra weed can do for me but hitting the 8 weeks is tough so as my son would say #gutted

hmmmmmm ok so ill put my name down for consideration and will try borrow a tent from my bruv,stole his camera last week so he's softened up already.

If I do make it I'll have Cheese Auto and OG Kush Auto.

Fingers crossed,will get back 24hrs.

• Like 2

Sounds like some nice new strains you got going on there mark.... Unfortunatly im not able to par-take in this one at the moment, but im sure lots of volunteer will be along soon to offer their services . i shall be following those choosen diarys with interest. as i've entered the best 2017 outdoor grow thread competition you have running and one of my choices is OG Kush CBD.  As soon as they land on the carper i'll get a diary up and running.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@Dinafem-Mark Well that's put the cat amongst the pigeons I was waiting for the indoor comp as it's the whole of 2017.:wallbash:

It's actually the perfect test as im intrigued to see if theres really anything extra weed can do for me but hitting the 8 weeks is tough so as my son would say #gutted

hmmmmmm ok so ill put my name down for consideration and will try borrow a tent from my bruv,stole his camera last week so he's softened up already.

If I do make it I'll have Cheese Auto and OG Kush Auto.

Fingers crossed,will get back 24hrs.

@Dinafem-Mark I've tried my brother but his old one is proper past it with tears and s failed zip sadly so I cant help here.

I genuinely hope every one else has great grows with these excellent new CBD strains and will be looking forward to the diaries and the smoke (or whatever way you use it) reports with its effects.

Thanks all the same Mark great work there at Dinafem and should help alot of people.

• Like 2

Hi Mark, if you need any extra people, I could put a couple of autos in the gh or photos at a plot.

My tent will be full for the next 4 months otherwise I'd offer to put them in there.

Edit critical auto and early amnesia would be my first choice ;)

Edited by beezee
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, beezee said:

Hi Mark, if you need any extra people, I could put a couple of autos in the gh or photos at a plot.

My tent will be full for the next 4 months otherwise I'd offer to put them in there.

Edit critical auto and early amnesia would be my first choice ;)

You are more than welcome to take part mate :)@beezeeI know this is a lot to ask but would you be able to document these 2 strains in a seperate thread?

Pm me details mate and I'll get them out asap :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Hi @Dinafem-Mark.  I would also be interested.  But i too need to get started asap.  I've taken some cbd cuttings yesterday for the next med grow, but i could replace them if i can get the seed started by the end of next week...   What you think?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

If there's a balance of THC and cbd I wouldn't mind doing a few mark giz a shout dude ;)

We have several mare that are balance but some have the 1:1 cbd:thc ratio, others have a 2:1 cbd:thc and our dinamed can have up to 25:1 ratio. I think you would be better with 1:1 or 2:1 ratio mate :)

Maybe og kush cbd auto and cheese auto cbd?

Pm me mate @Exile420

All the best 

Mark. 

3 minutes ago, AustrianTokker said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark.  I would also be interested.  But i too need to get started asap.  I've taken some cbd cuttings yesterday for the next med grow, but i could replace them if i can get the seed started by the end of next week...   What you think?

I should be able to get them out this week mate im hoping :) drop me a pm and I'll sort you out :)@AustrianTokker

:yep:

All the best 

Mark.