CBD Autos

reef3er

Saw on the Dinafem YouTube channel the other day you now have cbd autos ! Which uk seedbanks have these in stock guys,thanks 

• Like 1

@reef3er you can buy them direct from dinafem and if you hit up dinafem-mark he may have some discount codes for uk420 members. I ran the industrial plant auto cbd, your going to love them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, samhigh said:

@reef3er you can buy them direct from dinafem and if you hit up dinafem-mark he may have some discount codes for uk420 members. I ran the industrial plant auto cbd, your going to love them.

i put an order in direct from dinafem a month or so back before then realizing i had to do an overseas bank transfer changed my mind as i received a fone call from my bank with a previous purchase from overseas unrelated to seeds so didnt want the hassle so prefer to just use a 3rd party thats uk based ,deffo interested in the industrial cbd auto and the cheese cbd auto but only found the industrial in choice seeds 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, reef3er said:

i put an order in direct from dinafem a month or so back before then realizing i had to do an overseas bank transfer changed my mind as i received a fone call from my bank with a previous purchase from overseas unrelated to seeds so didnt want the hassle so prefer to just use a 3rd party thats uk based ,deffo interested in the industrial cbd auto and the cheese cbd auto but only found the industrial in choice seeds 

Hello mate :)

We have just released 7 new high cbd strains. 5 of those are autos 2 are photoperiod. Whereas industrial plant cbd Auto and haze auto cbd have been out for some time and should be available through most seed banks :)

The new strains should be available very soon from all seedbanks that stock our strains :) other than that you can buy direct from us either via Dinafem.organisation or AutoDinafem.co.uk :)

The AutoDinafem site also has our photoperiod strains and still accepting credit cards :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2