The Fast The Furious

SlimPikins

+Speed and Jack47 Autos having a swim atm, just getting going so ill give a run down on all the little details that you all love so much :yep:

First things first

Joint n cuppa :clown:

• Like 6

Well, well

After having an eye spy through the threads here, me gets to thinking, seems enough are going all out, top spec grooms and top spec nutes ect, talking pure telephone numbers in £ :eek:

Thinking inside the box here :g:

Budget grow :yahoo:

So these are my specs

Grow room 

Shed containing,

Cardboard box* 70w hps, 5v usb fan.

Pots are sweet tubs,

medium 100% coco, cheap ass pound a block jobbie,

Nutrients are also pound a bottle job, Grow, Bloom and a PKboost

Ill be potting them up and str8 under the 70 at 24/0 and running through till harvest.

Ill update quite regular with pics and vids so untill a baby is born im off for another large one. 

Peace and Blue Skies

*just an advisory really that it can be dangerous using lighting in cardboard, not trying to be smart or condesending but there are some numpties in the world. Safety first and all that palava ;)

Edited by SlimPikins
  • Like 5

cant beat a good budget setup, well if your on a budget anyway. I do dream of the 11 digit grow space.

Good growing to you.

• Like 2

some of the best weed comes from simple set ups i love a good budget grow

• Like 4

@SlimPikins good luck with these mate I'm a big fan of the budget grow myself. First ever auto run began in a cardboard box with a face lamp a CFL and some PC fans :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the positive vibes guys, im going to have room in the bloom room in a few weeks so its got me thinking :g: May aswell run a comparison. 

So ill be popping a few more beans later, theyll be grown in 7ltr of a coco and verm mix, havnt decided feed yet, ive got the vitalink range, biobizz organic range, maxicrop veg n bloom. Anyone make a suggestion?

Jack47 took her coat off this morn, pics to follow when i finish work :thumsup:

• Like 1