【Grower of the Month Nominations】■ February 2017

Sweet Seeds-tommy

:yahoo:  So stoked about this!  :notworthy:  Thanks for the nomination and wish all others the best of luck - i know i'll need some.  Still, i think it is safe to say, that we're all winners in this comp, no matter the outcome other than excellent smoke. :smoke: 

Big :yep: to the Sweet Seeds team and all you lovely growers that make up this great community! 

• Like 9

The very best to all nominated man, All cool diaries 4sure :bong:

Peace:hippy:

Edit..And since when have we been able to click on emoji's and stretch'em lolSpooky

Edited by mygreenmojo

Hi @Sweet Seeds-tommy Just wanted to let you know that I've added the missing february pictures into my misc. gallery.  The flowering day is included in the title of the picture (ie.: crystal candy 1 day 24).  Will you be able to add the missing pics back into the diary or how should we proceed?  Thanks for your help!

• Like 3

@AustrianTokker think mad giz can do the image re-insertion,he offered to do mine when I found out they were missing but I just smoked a fat one had a look and then brushed it of with a "meh" .

Hope you get it sorted buddy,if not go roll a fatty and contemplate life a little it always looks better after some lovely herbal contemplation. 

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

Cheers AT!

I thought you guys could edit your own posts. Seems like you can only do it for a certain period of time and then they are not editable. I would follow Badbager's advice. If mad giz can't do it or if he does not do it in time, at least you know that the other nominees are in the same situation and so none of the 5 gets advantage.

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 4

The time allowance is a bit of a pig but can understand why that is although it could possibly be different for topics we start rather than posts in someone else's.

@AustrianTokker  as @Sweet Seeds-tommy says we're all in the same boat my friend I'm just miffed as my "artistic nude" images with plants in strategic areas were the ones lost before anyone could comment on my impressive physique,6 pack and guns to die for.I was also waiting for an auto to be big enough to cover my gentlemens area although I did realise I could do that with a large rizla in the end...hmm mm

Anyhow good luck again to my fellow nom's this month just don't picture that image of me with a rizla alright it'll put you off eating for a week.

"And the Grower of the month is.......BADBADGER!!" "WOOOOO FUCKING YES" "Oh...Oh...hang on...oh no there's been a mistake I'm so sorry Badbadger you only won the twiggiest twatiest Bud of the year" "ffs" said Badger as he sulked away with his immense six-pack. 

Edited by Badbadger
Raised in the UK school system.
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, Badbadger said:

@AustrianTokker think mad giz can do the image re-insertion,he offered to do mine when I found out they were missing but I just smoked a fat one had a look and then brushed it of with a "meh" .

Hope you get it sorted buddy,if not go roll a fatty and contemplate life a little it always looks better after some lovely herbal contemplation. 

No worries about rolling a fatty. :smoke: Guess my competitive side got the better of me...  :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers AT!

I thought you guys could edit your own posts. Seems like you can only do it for a certain period of time and then they are not editable. I would follow Badbager's advice. If mad giz can't do it or if he does not do it in time, at least you know that the other nominees are in the same situation and so none of the 5 gets advantage.

Kind regards and sweet smokes,

tommy

I will leave them out for now - not that many missing in the month on feb...  but I still have the images saved, just incase. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Badbadger said:

The time allowance is a bit of a pig but can understand why that is although it could possibly be different for topics we start rather than posts in someone else's.

@AustrianTokker  as @Sweet Seeds-tommy says we're all in the same boat my friend I'm just miffed as my "artistic nude" images with plants in strategic areas were the ones lost before anyone could comment on my impressive physique,6 pack and guns to die for.I was also waiting for an auto to be big enough to cover my gentlemens area although I did realise I could do that with a large rizla in the end...hmm mm

Anyhow good luck again to my fellow nom's this month just don't picture that image of me with a rizla alright it'll put you off eating for a week.

"And the Grower of the month is.......BADBADGER!!" "WOOOOO FUCKING YES" "Oh...Oh...hang on...oh no there's been a mistake I'm so sorry Badbadger you only won the twiggiest twatiest Bud of the year" "ffs" said Badger as he sulked away with his immense six-pack. 

lol Soft Secret material!  Would be good to know if there are any lady judges. Your strategy might be contra productive otherwise lol  

• Like 3