Need opinions for my outdoor autos

Jumpin Jack

How does the original amnesia auto and the Kush&cheese auto respond to the outdoors as far as far as mould and bud rot goes.I know weather has a play in that but as far as being mould and rot prone goes I haven't found much info on these grown outdoors..

My goal is to find a auto from Dinafem that I personally prefer..And have a go too Dinafem auto that I can put in my garden each year...

So far I have 

White widow Xxl

Blue Kush auto

Sour Diesel auto

I would like to get and try the following

Blue Amnesia XXL (reports say good outdoors)

Original amnesia auto --not sure outdoors

Kush&cheese auto --not sure outdoors

• Like 2

Have you thought about critical Jack auto, I had in my greenhouse last year and it was one of the best against mold. I really liked the smoke too!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Do you have any info on these @Dinafem-Mark 

I would say any of our auto line should do well in the uk as you can maximise the amount of light by planting slightly later in the season.

As for what strains do well. I can tell you through my personal experience. 

I've done

Bubba kush auto 

Blue kush auto 

Cheese xxl auto 

Moby dick auto 

Haze auto cbd 

All these did well except one of the bubba kush auto which did get a little mold but this was due to caterpillars not conditions. 

From the list blue amenisa xxl and auto amnesia should do very well, I'm not sure about kush n cheese as I have had bad results with cheese based strains in the uk :(

Our cheese xxl did ok but not as good as our moby dick or blue kush auto :)

Hope this helps a little?

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested to see how you do with these @jumpin jack !! I am running Moby Dick xxl and White Widow XXL this summer outdoors...going to be interesting!!

@dinafem-mark -Hey cant wait to get the seed growing!! Ahh i wont be joining the contest as i am running a number of different threads here and on Autoflowernetwork as well as hosting an "Outdoor Battle of the Year" contest on AFN...i get super busy in the summer(my wife and i grow the majority of our yearly meat, fruit and veggies), so time is quite limited. 

Crossing fingers to keep up with my average auto yields from last season which was 5oz dry per plant.

On 06/03/2017 at 7:24 PM, 912GreenSkell said:

@dinafem-mark -Hey cant wait to get the seed growing!! Ahh i wont be joining the contest as i am running a number of different threads here and on Autoflowernetwork as well as hosting an "Outdoor Battle of the Year" contest on AFN...i get super busy in the summer(my wife and i grow the majority of our yearly meat, fruit and veggies), so time is quite limited. 

Crossing fingers to keep up with my average auto yields from last season which was 5oz dry per plant.

Sounds like you have a super busy season ahead mate. I'll check in on your progress both here and afn :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sounds like you have a super busy season ahead mate. I'll check in on your progress both here and afn :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

Hope it will be an epic season and weather doesn't get too vicious!! Thats all one can hope for when living in high winds, potential tornado country!! Autos grow strong....just not that strong!! Single plant of each strain and 18(10 autos, 8 photos) plants total. 

Also running Blue Widow photo from you guys mark. Dinafem, Sweet and Delicious from Spain taking on Dutch Passion and Bomb Seeds from Holland. Tossing in a couple of Portal strains(from the UK) as i have really been wanting to try them outdoors and very few have so its a test that needs to be done!

On 08/03/2017 at 10:39 PM, 912GreenSkell said:

Also running Blue Widow photo from you guys mark. Dinafem, Sweet and Delicious from Spain taking on Dutch Passion and Bomb Seeds from Holland. Tossing in a couple of Portal strains(from the UK) as i have really been wanting to try them outdoors and very few have so its a test that needs to be done!

Blue widow performs great in the uk outdoors mate and it sounds like a real fun season ahead :)

Will watch with interest mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark.