Auto blue kush questions

Openairbud

Alright everyone

Bought a 3 pack of these last year, attempted to grow 2 in my garden but couldn't finish them for one reason and another.

So I'm in the middle of putting a small space together indoors, hoping to grow the remaining bean under a light. Problem is I only have a small space, 450mm X 450mm X 1.2m, what are people's thoughts? Too small a space? I've seen these grow quite large. 

Will it handle being topped, and would that keep the height down a little? 

Thanks in advance :stoned:

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I've had a nose at your diary @Jimmyarm , it's looking lovely mate. You didn't top her, right? Just tied back? 

@Exlie420 

A 150cmh,  12litre bucket, maybe won't fill it tho, only thing I'll be slightly concerned about will be extract, it's 4" fan and filter, but just a budget job from my local shop. I wasn't planning an indoor when I bought it, it was only for drying my outdoor.

I'll get things set up and see how it all runs, see what temps are like etc..

It will be in my garage, Kings pan lined box. Any ideas if kingspan is safe for use direct in the room? Sides, top and bottom are outside the box, but the door is lined inside, if that makes sense? 

Think I'm drifting off topic, should probably put this in design

Thanks anyway both :)

• Like 2

From the specs of your room this will be perfect for 1 plants, lst,d and heavily trained :)

I know a lot of growers that use kingspan with no bad results and I've herd no bad feedback :)

Can I ask would you be up for documenting your grow on UK420 also the micro grow room build I'm sure many would find interesting and you will have a wealth of information and knowledge to draw from :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply @Dinafem-Mark, 

Thought probably the kingspan would be ok,  just wanted to make sure as it would be quite close to the reflector..

Yea I should be able to get some pics up at some point, thanks for the interest. :)

• Like 1

Kingspan is non combustible so it will be fine as Mark says :)

I didn't top her, just tied her down. Hopefully the two pics below make sense.

First is when I tied her down to start with at probably just after 2 weeks.

gallery_64967_14122_99606.jpg

This is her at about 8 weeks, the red line is the main stem of the plant if you like and the blue lines are the branches coming off of it (I think there are a couple more you can't see)

large.LSTpic.jpg

• Like 2

@Jimmyarm

Thanks for the reply man, put my mind more at ease regarding kingspan, can never be too careful eh! 

Any idea how tall your lovely bk is from top of pot? It's hard to tell perspective in a pic sometimes.. 

Just tying down it is then, thanks! :yes:

• Like 1