sweet n simple partII the saga continues

r3d

hi folks,after a failed germination of the blowmind (the very first time ive had a complete 100% failure)

i had to wait for 6 weeks to start these gems off the reason is because at the moment i have 5 other autos who should of had the blow mind to keep them company  will b down in 4 weeks  so its time to crack on with photo strains

ive gone and got all new fancy rootpouches for these girls

anyway planted seeds on monday and surprise surprise we have life! :yep:

large.IMG_1218.JPGlarge.IMG_1217.JPGlarge.IMG_1219.JPGlarge.IMG_1220.JPG

• Like 4

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

it seems that i am not the only member having problems with the blow mind autos with loto 340  and 28 july 2016

i just had a pm off another member with the same problems so am not bullshitting about the germination rate of em .....just sayin like

• Like 1

Yep I can confirm I've had issues with all 3, despite them all germinating they just havent grown and I've gone digging for them. The first barely got out of its shell, the 2nd is 9 days old and not even 0.5cm above the ground and the 3rd appears stuck at the opening cotyledon stage again at ground level having been dug out. This is very unusual for me as I normally dont have issues but you can never be a 100% sure its not your fault. Checking with r3d it is the same batch

I've never had issues with any Sweet Seeds beans in the past nor indeed and beans at all for at least a couple of years that I can recall

• Like 2

Of 3 blowmind autos I just germed I had 3/3 up but only 1 managed to throw its shell the other two were just to stubborn n no amount of flicking or spraying or tugging helped.

The 1 is going great mind but 1/3 wasn't in the plan like...

I'll start a diary on the weekend to follow its progress...

Bests Dodge

E2a I still have the package so will check the batch num tomoz

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 3

Nice strain selection. Sorry to hear about the blowmind not germinating - not the usual thing.  Hopefully the crystal or the jack 47 can make up for it. :v:

• Like 3