PC Speakers

Joolz

i had the harmen kardon soundsticks they were great but i kept on breaking the sticks .

so i went out and brought the harmen kardon aura . lovely piece of kit sounds rich and basey .

bluetooth so no wires . and she looks like a piece of art .

I've got a Yamaha sound bar for my TV, but I also use it to play music from my phone or laptop via bluetooth.

Edited by cypher79

I have an old Bose Wave Radio/CD III and with the computer plugged into aux it is as good as or better than many of the small PC speaker setups.

The sound is punchy and a little tiring after a while.  It fills a large room with ease though and is great for rock or anything with a driving beat.

I also like having a decent FM radio.  It would be fairly suitable if you can find one for a good price.  I wouldn't pay over a oner.

If you want good sound out of a PC you really need a a decent DAC, i use the audiquest dragonfly black dac and oppo pm-3 headphones the sound is amazing.Put it this way i have a set of kef 305se speakers on a marantz 1606nr amp and my pc sounds as good. 

Edited by splifi
  • Like 1