Cotyledon but no leaves

Manali bliss

Having a bit of an issue with White berry, (2 out of 5 germinated).

The 2 seedling produced there cotyledons over a week ago and there is no sign whatsoever of the first true leaves developing!

Note that I've also germinated other seeds 3 days after the white berry and they are already ahead and have produced there true leaves.

I've never cone across this issue before, Do you think the seeds are duds?

I had this from a seed i think i might of damaged when transferring from paper towels to a root riot. The first leaves do appear eventually but the growth was so slow that it wasnt worth keeping for me but maybe if i left it longer if it may of picked up.

Temp is 23deg c in the heated propagator, seeds were stored for about 7 months in a cold out house.

I'm just going to cut my losses and get rid of them.

No time to waste unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2017 at 11:16 PM, Manali bliss said:

Having a bit of an issue with White berry, (2 out of 5 germinated).

The 2 seedling produced there cotyledons over a week ago and there is no sign whatsoever of the first true leaves developing!

Note that I've also germinated other seeds 3 days after the white berry and they are already ahead and have produced there true leaves.

I've never cone across this issue before, Do you think the seeds are duds?

We're sorry to hear you are having issues with one of our strains, can you please contact us via email to customerservice@paradise-seeds.com and one of our team members will assist you with this.

Kind regards

• Like 2
On 13/02/2017 at 0:48 PM, paradiseseeds said:

We're sorry to hear you are having issues with one of our strains, can you please contact us via email to customerservice@paradise-seeds.com and one of our team members will assist you with this.

Kind regards

I have sent you an email. Thank you.

Unfortunately the user cannot verify where/from who the seeds came from and they did not come with original packaging, so most probably these were not original seeds...