I am posting this because a few prefer to bash any companies that work hard trying to deliver high quality products and service because some "beans didn't pop" . I can say 100% that if anyone had any issue with Dutch Passion , they DO DELIVER SERVICE ! 

Many thanks again @DutchPassionTony for the quick response and outstanding service. Great genetics , great service ! 

Peace 

Breezus :oldtoker:

I agree,.................. but when your on the other side of the genetic bean fence, as all bean creators are, and spend months ney many 100 day cycles of grow out.................. to capture a favorite pheno, via back cross purity, then falia it to stability, take years.....

You are at the whim of mother nature. By that i mean, even when, you have pinned a gene line into domesticity, using Mendel ratio's and other methods.......

You will still get all the pheno types expressing in that line............... ie................ we know every strain has a paternal side,......... from 4 grandfathers !!............. Mendel's ratio is exactly that. A multiple 4 way genetic Expression, of those inheritances......... we aint keen on them showing up above the "FEMS".................... but it's part of the Mendel's genetic variance or genetic diversity. Which can only be eradicated with Clone Seeds.............. which may be offered sooner than later DP say......... pure purity clone of your favorite one of plant !!

The recessive traits can also express, in any factor of the germination & growth phases. The runts and super stars all go into the mix, inc germination, genetically programmed fails, usually due to low bacterial immunity, or to fast / slow a seed hydration......... many factors just in that one process................ that can lead to fail.

It's a tricky road to tread, when you are delivering something that naturally varies in it's performance, due to mother natures randomness of  all trait expression's......... due to years of selective breeding programmed, layered one above the other achievements. Most negative recessive traits have been bred out of important lines........

But nature still finds a way of jumping generations,.................... to ensure in her own way. Only the fittest go forward........ to evolve... 

After feminization was discovered by Henk in 89, that then opened the door to a new spectrum off recessive traits, that had to be bred out,....... the first target was the hermaphroditic trait. Now a thing of the past 98% !!!, under stress test, she wont herm........ keep up the tireless hours of un seen un heard toil guy's........... the fruits of your labour are much and many appreciated............. and i can live with "2%" trouble !!!!   AM

• Like 2

Ive grown over a dozen DP strains now...100% germination and every single plant has put out major high quality green for me...here in cannada outdoors the lowest was 70grams off an outdoor colorado cookies and my best was a massive 90oz photo blueberry. Great quality all around, and per plant yields that make most companies pee their pants.

Last seasons BB i lost a main branch and 5-6 secondary branches in a heavy windstorm(60kph), but she still held together and put out an amazing 64oz. I was biggest impressed with the think fast last season...not super great as an outdoor plant(main stalk rot), but the toke is incredibly strong and the yield was great as well (50+oz). The auto that impressed me the most was the Brooklyn Sunrise...second lowest yield of the season(112grams), zero mold in 70%+RH, and the high is one of the most fun i have ever had in a joint! Excellent fruity diesel and taste...cant wait to grow another sunrise!

On 13/02/2017 at 5:11 PM, 912GreenSkell said:

Last seasons BB i lost a main branch and 5-6 secondary branches in a heavy windstorm(60kph), but she still held together and put out an amazing 64oz. I was biggest impressed with the think fast last season...not super great as an outdoor plant(main stalk rot), but the toke is incredibly strong and the yield was great as well (50+oz). The auto that impressed me the most was the Brooklyn Sunrise...second lowest yield of the season(112grams), zero mold in 70%+RH, and the high is one of the most fun i have ever had in a joint! Excellent fruity diesel and taste...cant wait to grow another sunrise!

Some class words, and choices......... 60 > 90oz.... puts me indoor heavy weights to shame !.... nun the less same quality outcome....

I finally found and outdoor spot i am fair happy with, for this year 1st time outdoor DP Dame.....  looking forward to it......

When Henk van dalen, finally pinned the 98% fem, genetically (1977 To 1987 launch), into his founding strains................ he turned to his colleagues, and told them, what he had done. And gave them 98% fem seeds, of those founding strains. And of those strains, given, freely, have gone on through falia, to form the base of many a strain we know today in the Netherlands, and many other places.

It was a fundamental moment for, enthusiasts and medicine, alike, in many way's. And the subject is on many a European "Manifesto" today, to be legalized, as many places elsewhere on this planet. And in many prescribed global medicines. The future to include clone seeds and the Rudy inheritance, continues......... to top it off, new strains from the original inheritance to come, sweet.......

Glueberry is my next Dutch Dame in De Plassen !!... possibly legal in nl this year ? post election ?....... and France ??  Automaster

• Like 1

@automaster  Haha yeah you would need one hell of a lighting system to get plants that big indoors for sure!! Woohoo good luck on your outdoor grow bud!! Hope it goes ultra smooth and you harvest a monster!! Yes i pull some major plants in the full sun garden for sure(not just DP strains). Last year was an excellent season in the full sun garden with the lowest photo yield being just a bit shy of a kilo at 30ounces, the durban was 52, think fast 50, and 64 for the Blueberry. Very impressed all around. Plants realllllllllllly like the full sun location!!

But i have to say i am extremely impressed with the autos. I didnt expect much, so to plant 5 autos(with one being planted in the partial sun location which only gets 8 hours tapering down to 6 by harvest) pulling an average of 5oz per plant dry was really quite exceptional.

On 15/02/2017 at 3:52 AM, 912GreenSkell said:

OH yeah...cant wait to grow out some gluberry...ripping one outdoors this season.

Gota say, i love your outdoor blog on DP's site, in "Jo's Blog" spot........... some stunning outdoor work in Canada........ aw, what it must feel like to be in a legal country, can only dream of it.  You is defo an outdoor passion plant master !! great blog on DP site Skell mate, well done man. Hats off to ya 1000%.......... great work, & plant husbandry GreenSkell, TOPs.......;)  is there a Canadian canna Social Club grow, like Belgium ? and now Netherlands also this year ??........Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster

@automaster - we are "going" to be rec legal(whatever that means....),but as for laws, legally we are far from it. In fact there is a current 6 plant=6 months in jail mandatory minimum in place!! Balls of iron bud!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...