firstly a massive thank you to Tommy and the sweet seeds team for making this competition happen and your generosity throughout the years!

and there getting bigger and better every year with new strains being added to there forever growing catalogue and customer service is second to none :yep:

my setup

room size 120x180x240

400w hps dualspec with adjustawing

5 inch rvk

5 inch phat filter

jacks magic soil 

biobizz fish and bloom 

my choice of seeds.

large.IMG_0111.JPG

FIRST OFF BLACK JACK

gallery_74513_8870_147589.jpg

KILLER KUSH

gallery_74513_8870_115641.jpg

CRSTAL CANDY NOT GROWN THIS SO STOCK PICTURE IT IS

large.crystal-candy_1.jpg

DAY 1

large.IMG_0117.JPGlarge.IMG_0119.JPG

DAY 2

large.IMG_0129.JPG

DAY 4 I COMPLETLY FORGOT THESE WERE STILL THE DARK lol 

large.IMG_0170.JPGlarge.IMG_0145.JPGlarge.IMG_0154.JPGlarge.IMG_0169.JPGlarge.IMG_0162.JPGlarge.IMG_0165.JPG

CRSTAL CANDY LIVING UP TO ITS NAME ALREADY!

large.IMG_0173.JPG

DAY 7

large.IMG_0196.JPGlarge.IMG_0197.JPG

KILLER KUSH

large.IMG_0195.JPG

BLACK JACK 

large.IMG_0194.JPG

CRYSTAL CANDY

large.IMG_0186.JPG

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN 

UNTILL NEXT TIME :smokin:

Edited by m99
  • Like 10

First in, woo hoo :D

I'm sure this one will be beautiful my friend, I know you win 2 or 3 prizes in our photographic contest every year, so expectations are high at least respecting to the quality of the pictures ;)

All the best and sweet diary! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Tommy and the sweet seeds team certainly do put on a compertion, second to none.  Im defo gona enter there next one.

Ive been very impressed with some of the strains that peeps are posting on here,  outstanding quality you can see the genetics are top notch.....

if ya dont mind m99 im gona pull up a beanbag and follow you with this grow m8...

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

First in, woo hoo :D

I'm sure this one will be beautiful my friend, I know you win 2 or 3 prizes in our photographic contest every year, so expectations are high at least respecting to the quality of the pictures ;)

All the best and sweet diary! :yep:

tommy

Im sure it'll be shite till the latter end of the diary Im thinking maybe a mop will help I've seen a few flying around and I think they look pretty cool and may help my chances in these early stages?

thanks for the kind words I'm sure it'll go smoothly enough!

17 minutes ago, Topo said:

Tommy and the sweet seeds team certainly do put on a compertion, second to none.  Im defo gona enter there next one.

Ive been very impressed with some of the strains that peeps are posting on here,  outstanding quality you can see the genetics are top notch.....

if ya dont mind m99 im gona pull up a beanbag and follow you with this grow m8...

Thanks for passing by take a seat but bring the beanbag in at your own risk :yep: 

Cheers M 

• Like 2

blimey thats some excellent macros there ,gonna be a great diary i cant tell ..best of luck chap

• Like 3

Elo and good luck @m99 I'm going to be hanging around if you don't mind.  I have to say your pictures of the Black Jack and the Killer Kush are lush and I am really looking forwards to seeing how your girls do.  Is that really baby trichomes on your Crystal Candy?  

Cheers DT :oldtoker:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, DomTong said:

Elo and good luck @m99 I'm going to be hanging around if you don't mind.  I have to say your pictures of the Black Jack and the Killer Kush are lush and I am really looking forwards to seeing how your girls do.  Is that really baby trichomes on your Crystal Candy?  

Cheers DT :oldtoker:

Thanks for the kind words DT Tbh I'm not sure but I remember Reading somewhere That they are small bulbous trichomes and a sure sign of what's to come :yep:

Edited by m99
  • Like 3

Great start mate, and welcome to the competition :skin_up:

It will be very interesting for sure, good luck with the rest of it!!

Jaypp

• Like 2

UPDATE DAY 9 

time to repot and bury these stretchy girls! 

Il be using jacks magic soil and reporting into 6ltr finals they will have around 2weeks in them and then il switch to 12/12. 

large.IMG_0203.JPG

Before pot up large.IMG_0204.JPG

roots large.IMG_0208.JPGlarge.IMG_0214.JPG

And potted large.IMG_0215.JPG

killer kush large.IMG_0240.JPGlarge.IMG_0220.JPG

crystal candylarge.IMG_0221.JPGlarge.IMG_0218.JPG

black jack large.IMG_0222.JPGlarge.IMG_0219.JPG

in there new home killer kush left row crystal candys in the middle and blackjack on the right.large.IMG_0225.JPG

And finally waterd in with a ltr of water each.  large.IMG_0239.JPG

Thanks for looking in till next time :smokin:

Edited by m99
  • Like 5