2017 best indoor grow thread competition is happening!!

Dinafem-Mark

Hello, All,

Just a quick note to let you all know that the indoor seeds4diary giveaway will be going ahead this year :)I will be kicking this of early March when we have the outdoor grow thread competition underway :)

We will be allowing 50-75 members and each member will get ANY 2 Dinafem or AutoDinafem strain :oldtoker:

The big change to this year is -

We will be offering prizes for the top 3 best indoor grow diaries throughout 2017 :) The prizes will be comparable to the outdoor grow thread competition such as RooR beaker bongs, seeds and selected merchandise :)

I will get this rocking early March so keep a look out here and in the main Dinafem section of uk420 :)

Until then :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 11

Seeing as it's the whole of 2017 ill definitely want to take part and it will be my first Dinafem experience if the bouncers let me in of course

Let's show those outdoor gg'ing freaks what growin's all about! 

(Shhhhh i'd rather be outdoors if I could physically do it but don't tell the gg's)

• Like 2

Hi Mark, quick question about the latest 2017 grow competitions...

While checking the unread posts.. I added myself to be included in the outdoors 2017 competition..!

A few posts later, I then came across this thread.. indoor 2017 competition..!   

Can I put myself down for this indoor one instead Mark? Tia bro...

How do i go about changing it? I'm just concerned about cancelling the outdoor one. Without knowing until March, if you'll been entered in the indoor one? Or if people post to enter both. They should state there preference.. 

There maybe some site member confusion over this! Going off previous competitions. I think it might help you, keep having to repeat answering similar questions..:g:

I started this post yesterday but confusion & ptsd got the better of me, so i left it until now! Apologies if it's already been mentioned..                  After all that, my post just disappeared (I'm lost since the site upgrade) & I thought I'd deleted it :wallbash: I had to go into my browser history, as i'd left this reply open to finish it today.. What a relief to find it "phew"

Hope you can understand Thanks in advance.. pT :yinyang:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, passintime said:

Hi Mark, quick question about the latest 2017 grow competitions...

While checking the unread posts.. I added myself to be included in the outdoors 2017 competition..!

A few posts later, I then came across this thread.. indoor 2017 competition..!   

Can I put myself down for this indoor one instead Mark? Tia bro...

How do i go about changing it? I'm just concerned about cancelling the outdoor one. Without knowing until March, if you'll been entered in the indoor one? Or if people post to enter both. They should state there preference.. 

There maybe some site member confusion over this! Going off previous competitions. I think it might help you, keep having to repeat answering similar questions..:g:

I started this post yesterday but confusion & ptsd got the better of me, so i left it until now! Apologies if it's already been mentioned..                  After all that, my post just disappeared (I'm lost since the site upgrade) & I thought I'd deleted it :wallbash: I had to go into my browser history, as i'd left this reply open to finish it today.. What a relief to find it "phew"

Hope you can understand Thanks in advance.. pT :yinyang:

Both the outdoor and indoor grow thread competitions will be open to all members :) so you can do outdoor and indoor :)

The indoor thread will not go live for about 1 month until the outdoor grow thread competition is well under way :yep:

So to answer your question

1-If you are planning to do an outdoor grow then get your name in that thread. The members will be chosen in around 1 weeks time

2-If you are planning an indoor grow. You will have to wait for the thread to go live, it will be live for 2-4 weeks so all members can get there names in and grows will be started for this around mid April. This gives me time to get the outdoor underway :)

So 2 chances to grow our strains :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Topo said:

What a top bunch of people you lot over at Dinafem are.....if we can enter both im up for trying the indoor grow comp

@Topo Yes you can enter both bro..

Get your name added to the live thread..

pT:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 30/03/2017 at 1:04 PM, Topo said:

What a top bunch of people you lot over at Dinafem are.....if we can enter both im up for trying the indoor grow comp

Yes you can enter both mate :) Just a quick note that the competition has been extended until **May 29th** so plenty of time to get your names down :)

All the best 

Mark.