2017 best indoor grow thread competition is happening!!

Dinafem-Mark

count me in @Dinafem-Mark , the hardest part is picking the strain dinafem has a very nice selection, have tried about 6 strains so far, very impressed with the genetics, hardy trich covered aromatic tasty bud.

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

Let me get the best outdoor grow thread competition going then we will start the indoors off :yep: I'm aiming for early-mid March to get this going :)

Keep a look out all it won't be live just yet but soon. This was more of a post to let you all know it is happening :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Nice one, not done a diary for seeds before so will be interested in this. Flower room full until April, got a Critical+2.0 and Amnesia kush going under the Quantum Board Leds today.

@Dinafem-Mark can you spill the beans on any new strains that ain't autos?

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark I'd love to be involved in this.The rep you have amongst growers here is second to none and having read through your site and dribbled through your strains I can see why.

I got back into growing as a last resort for meds and its helped so much but ive not tried any CBD strains yet so might be a good opportunity to test them out. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Nice one, not done a diary for seeds before so will be interested in this. Flower room full until April, got a Critical+2.0 and Amnesia kush going under the Quantum Board Leds today.

@Dinafem-Mark can you spill the beans on any new strains that ain't autos?

I can say a little :yep: . We are releasing 2 new high cbd photoperiod strains.

One has 10-14% cbd and only 0.5% thc giving a 25:1 cbd:thc ratio. We are very pleased with this high ratio cbd strains she has been designed purely for the medicinal benefits.This strain has a high yield and a strain we have worked very hard to perfect to create a truly medicinal strains that we hope will help many medical cannabis patients in the future.

The other all I can say is it is one of our previously released high cbd photoperiod strains. Reworked over 4 generations. The flowering time has been reduced on this heavy sativa dominant strain allowing for a faster flowering time with increased yield and a 2:1 cbd: thc ratio:yep:. So more high cbd meds in less time with the quality and production of the original strain retained :oldtoker: .

As soon as I can release the official names I will get them listed in the main Dinafem section :) it will not be long now then I can release all information and get some new strains grown out ;)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 4

If you follow Dinafem's website and social media accounts, you'll know that they have actually just released the names of 4 of their 7 new strains. I don't know if it is 100% determined, but the special CBD photoperiod appears to be called 'Dinamed', although it doesn't state the genetic line. I'm also looking forward to the OG Kush CBD auto and the White Widow CBD auto releases. I definitely have my eyes on both of those autos for this year. I also know the name of a fourth CBD auto, but I'll let you find that one out for yourselves, if you can find the particular post or article where it is mentioned.

I hope Mark doesn't mind me stating this, since I am actually quoting this off Dinafem's own official platform. I know Mark has a duty to remain tight lipped though, until the release dates, or near to them, what with it being company policy and whatnot. Sorry Mark if I let the cat out of the bag a bit early. I had kept it to myself for a few days already... but we're all just so excited about the new releases...

Anyway, I can't wait to start germing some Dina beans in the coming weeks (for outdoors)! I'm actually going to pop a Critical+ 2.0 next week :yep:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, English Archer said:

If you follow Dinafem's website and social media accounts, you'll know that they have actually just released the names of 4 of their 7 new strains. I don't know if it is 100% determined, but the special CBD photoperiod appears to be called 'Dinamed', although it doesn't state the genetic line. I'm also looking forward to the OG Kush CBD auto and the White Widow CBD auto releases. I definitely have my eyes on both of those autos for this year. I also know the name of a fourth CBD auto, but I'll let you find that one out for yourselves, if you can find the particular post or article where it is mentioned.

I hope Mark doesn't mind me stating this, since I am actually quoting this off Dinafem's own official platform. I know Mark has a duty to remain tight lipped though, until the release dates, or near to them, what with it being company policy and whatnot. Sorry Mark if I let the cat out of the bag a bit early. I had kept it to myself for a few days already... but we're all just so excited about the new releases...

Anyway, I can't wait to start germing some Dina beans in the coming weeks (for outdoors)! I'm actually going to pop a Critical+ 2.0 next week :yep:

I don't mind at all mate as long as this is public info that is fine :)

You are correct that our new high cbd medical cannabis strain with the 25:1 cbd to thc ratio is most certainly called DinaMed and we are very excited about this upcoming strain.

Let me get all the info I can from the office and I'll get a post going with our new strains and some new strain grows going :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I don't mind at all mate as long as this is public info that is fine :)

You are correct that our new high cbd medical cannabis strain with the 25:1 cbd to thc ratio is most certainly called DinaMed and we are very excited about this upcoming strain.

Let me get all the info I can from the office and I'll get a post going with our new strains and some new strain grows going :)

All the best 

Mark. 

This sounds exciting :)

• Like 2

Just now, Fragg said:

@English Archer

OG Kush CBD  and WW auto? Hell yeah!!! :yahoo:

Yes mate. That's what the article said on Dinafem's own website, OG Kush CBD auto and WW CBD auto. There's another CBD auto it mentions as well, but I don't want to give too much away. I came across this article on Monday I think, so I have kept quiet about it for nearly a week... 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, English Archer said:

Yes mate. That's what the article said on Dinafem's own website, OG Kush CBD auto and WW CBD auto. There's another CBD auto it mentions as well, but I don't want to give too much away. I came across this article on Monday I think, so I have kept quiet about it for nearly a week... 

Leave it with me for a little while. I'll have a chat with the boss and see what info I can make public and if I can get some new strain grows going :)

I know we are getting ready to drop these and have done a little promotion in Italy last week so I'll see what info I can let out without getting in trouble :yep:

I should know in the morning then I'll get a **New High CBD Strain** thread going with all the info such as parentage, thc:cbd ratio, growth/flower times and expected yields :)

Some very interesting things coming :) stay tuned for more :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Heckler said:

Looks like I arrived at the correct time...count me in :D

You will need to get your post count up mate and typically we state you must be a member for 2 months and 50 posts :) being as this is not happening just yet you have time to get this sorted :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1