1m x 1m GQ tent almost ready

reef3er

so ive got my 1m x 1m green qube set up,carbon filter/outake fan rigged up and light set up - 600w sunmaster digital that will be running a 250w MH during seedling stage then probably jump right upto the 600w dual spec after the week or so ? just running a temp/humidity test on the 250w and seems to be levelled out at 77 and 40% without any intake or clip on fan and running for about 20 - 25 mins, tent is drawn in like my face after eating a lemon ! heading out shortly to pick up a 5" fan for intake and a fan controller and plenty more bits n bobs.....again ! 

popped 1 x dinafem bubba kush and 3 x dinafem bubba kush cbd ( growing purely for oil ) into glasses of water last night which dropped to the bottom of glasses this mornnig with a prod off a cotton bud.

i know this is grow room photos ! ive downloaded a pic reducer app to my phone,do i need to upload pics to something like imgur first and then paste the link in post or how is it done please guys,thanks and ill be back with pics when i find out how :)

27 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

Nice set up mate, that a red scorpion fan your using?

yip 5" red scorpion 400m3/hr & red scorpion 430m3/hr carbon filter

had to buy an old 2nd hand reflector just to test more than anything as they forgot to add the new reflector in with my kit which i should get on monday.......my 250w MH works in that reflector but the 600w wont light ,said in grow shop it will run upto a 1000w bulb, hoping its just a 250w reflector theyve gave me or ive possibly got a fucked 600w bulb 

Edited by reef3er

@reef3er 

mate, just to let you know that your not allowed to post pics from any pic hosting sites for your online security.

what to do is start a gallery here at uk420 & upload direct, so when your making a new post, it makes it sooo much easier to add any pics

& for an added bonus, the site even scrubs any EXIF data thats been left on the pic before its posted.  :yes:

Edited by Joint hogger
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Joint hogger said:

@reef3er 

mate, just to let you know that your not allowed to post pics from any pic hosting sites for your online security.

what to do is start a gallery here at uk420 & upload direct, so when your making a new post, it makes it sooo much easier to add any pics

& for an added bonus, the site even scrubs any EXIF data thats been left on the pic before its posted.  :yes:

thanks for the heads up ill get a gallary sorted

8 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

@reef3er what's that red scorpion like for noise?

its pretty loud,i went and bought a fan controller today so i can knock it back a bit to reduce noise

1 hour ago, reef3er said:

its pretty loud,

its a damn sight quieter than a 5inch ruck trust me i can sleep in the same room with this blowing away

either that or im going fookin deaf lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, reef3er said:

so ive got my 1m x 1m green qube set up,carbon filter/outake fan rigged up and light set up - 600w sunmaster digital that will be running a 250w MH during seedling stage then probably jump right upto the 600w dual spec after the week or so ? just running a temp/humidity test on the 250w and seems to be levelled out at 77 and 40% without any intake or clip on fan and running for about 20 - 25 mins, tent is drawn in like my face after eating a lemon ! heading out shortly to pick up a 5" fan for intake and a fan controller and plenty more bits n bobs.....again ! 

popped 1 x dinafem bubba kush and 3 x dinafem bubba kush cbd ( growing purely for oil ) into glasses of water last night which dropped to the bottom of glasses this mornnig with a prod off a cotton bud.

i know this is grow room photos ! ive downloaded a pic reducer app to my phone,do i need to upload pics to something like imgur first and then paste the link in post or how is it done please guys,thanks and ill be back with pics when i find out how :)

large.20170204_121007-1195x2124.jpg

• Like 2