Styers SAD Sweet Skunk

styer556

Wow! they look frigging fantastic! I missed a few posts just catching up. Thanks for the mentions in your post. Was it the fast versions you got? they are flying along mate. I can't make my mind up what plants look the best in your tent. them SAD's look crazy good. I need another pack of them ;) your smashing this grow. Top job mate  

• Like 4

@styer556 Wished I had found this sooner I would have been in from start if I had, your girls are freakin beauties mate! Big fat buds already at week 5. Are you going to use a booster Styer? I use Bloombastic ATM but have used Organic Bloombastic. My next grow is going to be organic. I'll use Terpinator when I get to that time. @nudger36 recommended it. back to you, am such an attention grabber lol you should be majorly proud of yourself, I would be chuffed to Woolworths and back if they were mine! Props to you....

ATB mate

MMG :alien2:

Edited by MMG
  • Like 1

Thank you Highburyway,

Nice one rabthegrower am delighted with them to be honest ,,yes they are the F1 version ,,i always thought Fast versions would be an inferior plant but these are amazing ,,size ,,smell is unreal from the SADs :) ,,i cant quite figure it out lemony diesel maybe lol

Thanks Jaypp

Nice one MMG :) ,,,i was given a free sample of Bloombastic a while back and looked it up did not get great reports mainly not organic and gave bad taste to buds ,,i use TopMax,, will up the dose next few waterings ,, i am paranoid about giving too much nutes :)

Took some close ups :) ....

large.58f9adb48bb40_SS5weeks.jpglarge.trichs.jpglarge.58f9adad55499_SAD5weeks.jpg

Am over the moon to be nominated ,,,Thanks 

• Like 9

@styer556

Oh yes! :guitar: You are gonna do well out of this buddy  :yep: they are looking cracking now, fattening up all the time and you thinking of skiing down these slopes then bud ;) top job, good luck with the nomination mate, all selected are worthy of it tbh :v:

• Like 3

Lovely pictures and plants mate, 

Congrats on the nomination, keep it up!

All the best and sweet smokes ;)

jaypp

• Like 3

@styer556 I'm sorry but I don't think I've been in here mate.

I've only had a quick breeze through but there are some really great photos.I'll try and read it through over the next few days.

Good luck with the rest of your grow buddy.

• Like 3

Looking good in there pal ! Just popped some sweet skunks a few weeks back and theyre off like lil rockets ! Got my mouth wet looking at them pics !  Good skills man 

• Like 4

Congrats on the nom this month mate well worthy! you have some lovely plants the sweet skunk remind me of catpiss smell and flavour I've grown a few and there all pretty similar I love it one of my ss favourites :yep: 

• Like 4

@styer556 well done getting nominated mate its well deserved, those buds look really lovely and I'm a sucker for trichome pics all day long :)

Best of luck for the rest of the month! :oldtoker:

• Like 4

he did it again Fragg got in ahead of me and said what i was going to say ;) good luck mate the plants look fantastic :)  

• Like 3