Black Jack, Mohan Ram and Blow Mind Autos in supersoil under LED

Fragg

@Fragg

well I'll you've got a couple of corkers there mate.. great training on the black jack.. she looks in good health, and the mohan ram it's kicking off nicely.. I follow and enjoy a lot of diraris on here but yours is one of the few that I know I'm guna be in for a treat with some well versed methods being exercuted.. 

peace brother

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Green-trialist said:

@Fragg

well I'll you've got a couple of corkers there mate.. great training on the black jack.. she looks in good health, and the mohan ram it's kicking off nicely.. I follow and enjoy a lot of diraris on here but yours is one of the few that I know I'm guna be in for a treat with some well versed methods being exercuted.. 

peace brother

Hey @Green-trialist thanks very much for your kind words mate, it really means alot that folk enjoy the diary as well as find it useful :yinyang:

It's down to Sweet Seeds genetics really though, I'm just watering them and enjoying watching them grow :oldtoker:

• Like 6

just been catching up with some nice updates on your diary. plants looking nicely balanced after training and the others starting off nicely.

Nice update mate, loving the training on the black jack too.

She has a nice shape to her for flowering 

• Like 4

Black Jack - Day 42 - Week 6 Update

After such kind words I had better pull my finger out and do an update on this sweet girl! :) She is 6 weeks from germination today with a further 3 weeks left 'officially' until harvest  :guitar: I think I will probably run her a little longer though as I prefer a more mature plant with more amber trichomes and higher CBN and CBD content for pain relief for my wife and I. :smokin:

This week she has been drinking 2l a day of my bubbled rain water and also had a dose of 50l Comfrey. She also had a teaspoon of Epsom salts for her Mg uptake due to LED use ;)

So without further ado lets have a look at how she is getting along with 3 weeks to her official harvest window starting with an overhead shot of her growing bud sites :yahoo:

large.58c99a2b88c29_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday42overhead.jpg

Next up is an shot under her canopy showing lots of nice long pistils emerging :)

large.58c99aa470a7a_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday42sideview.jpg

I attempted to show how level her canopy is with the next pic, its not perfect but not bad either and the bud sites are all quite even in growth so there isnt really an apical bud now :thumsup:

large.58c99a2a3c794_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday42overview.jpg

Lets have a closer look now at her young buds with trichomes just starting to form :D

large.58c999be659f3_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday42bud2.jpg

The next image is a lower bud again showing forming trichs :)

large.58c999bf309ad_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday42budlowerdown.jpg

I think this final one was my fav from tonight's pics though, a healthy young ganja plant getting ready to do her thang :)

large.58c999bd317e0_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday42bud1.jpg

I had promised to post an updated growth graph once her upward growth ceased so here it is:

large.58c9a62af2b83_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday40growthchart.jpg

As you can see from the graph I managed to start the LST just before the stretch and carried on training her throughout this phase. Hence the dip in height and the 3 days where growth appears to stagnate is actually me adjusting ties daily attempting to even her out and create a rectangle too :) I was also pleased to keep her overall height so low using a combo of LST and side lighting form the T5 in veg ;)

Overall I'm super happy with her progress still and with her perky leaves and long pistils everywhere I can still happily award her 10/10 at this stage :D

That's it for tonight folks so until next time stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 15

12 hours ago, Elvis Reg said:

just been catching up with some nice updates on your diary. plants looking nicely balanced after training and the others starting off nicely.

Hey dude thanks for the kind words, I had meant to reply last night but was about to post an update and thought I'd just finish it up with a nice music vid and the page went nuts and I lost the entire post and had to start again :wallbash: Not for the first time either think I will back up posts in Word again like I did with the old site!

11 hours ago, Highburyway said:

Nice update mate, loving the training on the black jack too.

She has a nice shape to her for flowering 

Cheers mate yep she slotted in nicely to her space in the flowering tent :) 

• Like 6

@Fragg

Morning Sir,

Been a while since I had a look in here,just had a wee read whilst munching on a roll and sausage and a cuppa.

Your updates and pictures are spot on,careful with them blue catapillars tho lol

Few more weeks you say,cant be bad eh! Keep them jars topped up.

Keep up the good work mate & keep them updates coming.

Atb from the ec/ph brigade! :P

Tenchie.

• Like 6

@Tenchie

Thanks and hope it helped brekkie go down mate :)

lol at the blue caterpillars!

I'm not dissing the EC ph brigade at all, it's clearly the best way to be totally on top of your plants. :yep: I just have a pathological hatred of following the crowd and rules of any kind so like to strike out on my own whenever possible ;) Has it landed me in shit....hell yeah....would I change.....hell no :D 

Thanks for popping in fella and the good wishes :oldtoker:

• Like 8

Excellent shots, you have a nice canopy on the go there.  Very impressive.

Nice touch with the growth chart ;)

• Like 5

im going to say fragg ..this diary is very important for a very good reason and one ive not seen used by any seed company i know of ..that simple little graph you made ..i sat looking at it and man that simple little graph tells us so so much ..when stretch happens ,the die back of flowering .the max height etc ..pure simplistic genius ..i certainly hope that sweet seeds recognise this .cos its a beauty ..it would be awesome in a few years to see those graphs accompanying the strains in the catalogue ..it would just give so much info .

• Like 6

@Fragg

the girls looking in beautiful condition.. you've done very well with the canopy mate nice and even.. I love uniform and symmetry.. sad I know.. I go for the square shape and low height.. how tall is she mate?

oh yes and as already mentioned the graph is genius.. I always say simple is best and you proved that here.. so simple but says so much.. ths would be great information to have from the seed companies..

great progress brother

peace

• Like 4

18 hours ago, m99 said:

Looking nice mate you have some lovely flowers to come :yep:

Cheers :yep: Hoping for some for sure! :oldtoker:

17 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

Excellent shots, you have a nice canopy on the go there.  Very impressive.

Nice touch with the growth chart ;)

Thanks mate.... its alot easier than your time lapse stuff :oldtoker:

17 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

im going to say fragg ..this diary is very important for a very good reason and one ive not seen used by any seed company i know of ..that simple little graph you made ..i sat looking at it and man that simple little graph tells us so so much ..when stretch happens ,the die back of flowering .the max height etc ..pure simplistic genius ..i certainly hope that sweet seeds recognise this .cos its a beauty ..it would be awesome in a few years to see those graphs accompanying the strains in the catalogue ..it would just give so much info .

Cheers Vince, I do it with all my grows so I can see how they are getting on and also to judge when to LST etc. I suppose it would have been better to just do a normal grow first, without LST, to show its natural growth pattern. Gotta agree with you it would be useful info for the seed co.'s to put out, especially for beginners that are always overly worried in the first few days and over reacting to nothing at all ;) Appreciate the support mate :oldtoker:

15 hours ago, Green-trialist said:

@Fragg

the girls looking in beautiful condition.. you've done very well with the canopy mate nice and even.. I love uniform and symmetry.. sad I know.. I go for the square shape and low height.. how tall is she mate?

oh yes and as already mentioned the graph is genius.. I always say simple is best and you proved that here.. so simple but says so much.. ths would be great information to have from the seed companies..

great progress brother

peace

Hahahaha how blazed were you when you wrote this last night? :D The graph shows she finished at 38 cm mate lol Just the kinda post I would make whilst baked :smokin:

Thanks for the giggle and again for your support bro :oldtoker:

• Like 5

@Fragg

so high!!

clearly admired the chart so much I forgot what information was on it lol

its them god damn buckets.. I probably couldn't have told you my name when I wrote this lol

peace brother

• Like 4

17 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Totally agree with this post, spot on :yep:

As always @Fragg smashing it bud :)

• Like 4