Do you do an ak47 feminized

kraven

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread

I recently brought a seedsman ak47 feminized from a local shop that dose seeds and always sells single seeds which are always labeled up as seedsman seeds ... now its just oopped along with 5 crystal candies and dont want it ruining the lot of it turns out to be something else ...if you follow me

its just a shop that sells seeds bongs etc and sell single seeds around 3.50 each ...theres no labelling other than what the owner writes on a bit of paper ...ive had 1 its doing ok but is it what he says it is .....if you guys at seedsman do or have done an ak47 fem i'll not worry to much lol

16 hours ago, kraven said:

its just a shop that sells seeds bongs etc and sell single seeds around 3.50 each ...theres no labelling other than what the owner writes on a bit of paper ...ive had 1 its doing ok but is it what he says it is .....if you guys at seedsman do or have done an ak47 fem i'll not worry to much lol

Hey sorry, I thought I had answered this ..  please send me a PM with info about store & package pic .. Thanks ..