Hiphip's Harmonious Habitat

Hiphip

Hello & Welcome

There is a jar of crystal candy on the table, kettle is boiled, biscuits were over by Arf but then they disappeared. Grab a bean bag and relax.

Firstly a massive thanks to Joolz , without whom none of this would be possible. You rock boss :yep:

Sweetseeds have been good to this forum for a long while, tommy & jaypp echo the companies ethos and are always available to help if you need it. I have heard tell that tommy has an extraordinarily large penis, which he keeps in a jar, a special jar in his shed :yep: One thing which should be pointed out is the "LOT NUMBER" which can be found on the back of every packet of sweetseeds beans;

DSC 0045

It is important to keep this incase there are any issues with them. Sweetseeds can then trace it back and will obviously address any concerns you may have.

I chose seeds for the comp of the Cream Mandarine XL variety, the Cream 47 variety and the Crystal Candy variety and these will be grown in coco. My tent is 160l x 80w x 180h and I use a dimmable digital ballast from adjustawatt (600w) and I have a five inch extractor fan pulling through a five inch rhino filter, passive intake.

Now that the technical bit is done, a little on how I grow. I do not use meters to measure ec or ph. I do not use boosts and other snake oils and I do not get overly concerned about plant issues. They get what they get in a tent which has light and is at a temperature which is on the scale of "Go on guess".

3 cream mandarines were put into jiffy pellets a few days ago, nothing but water was added to the pellets;

gallery_54925_14192_1403962.jpg

gallery_54925_14192_454538.jpg

A couple of days later they were poking through the surface, shell still on;

gallery_54925_14192_1391947.jpg

And today they looked like this;

gallery_54925_14192_82675.jpg

gallery_54925_14192_110086.jpg

gallery_54925_14192_144784.jpg

They will go under a 250w bulb and will be grown under 20/4 lighting. No feed will be given for a few days yet, there is plenty enough in the cotlydons to sustain the seedlings first week of life at a minimum.

I will pop the rest in about three weeks. They will then get the veg period which the mandarines are in so that they can grow to sexual maturity which is roughly when the mandarines will be done so we can flip the others at that point.

If you have come this far, thanks :thumsup: We can fuck about a bit now :wassnnme:

humorous_mop_mopping_6_cm_round_badge-r9

I saw the first slug of the year and wondered if any others had seen one yet. Gorgeous creatures in their own way, feed em on a diet of coal and lard and they become attached to you. Some can be trained to do cartwheels if they feel inclined. What special pets do others own?

Some folk are just not ready for the world;

f3e0e977dc5e9a73d1952f8f65799bea.jpg

Anyway, that it for now, I only wanted to start the diary so that fred could come and have a giggle. Word of warning though peeps, do not come shitting in here. Thanks.

Next update will be a report on Gilbert the Gull. Loves baguettes with marmite.

Cheers :smokin:

PS, doing a diary is a pain in the arse sometimes so a massive well done to ALL entrants who manage to complete one, we all won beans :toot:

Edited by madgiz
embed vid
  • Like 37

Good to see you out of the chat room and mingling, it only took free seeds to entice him down from the tree den see.... lol

Nice to see you doing a diary again hip.... :yep:

• Like 9

I see you have clown feet to go with the shoes......... :rofl: ......Glad I don't go into chat if that's how your feet end up........ :rofl:

• Like 3

I was hoping there would a nail related picture in here. I was ready to criticise it but that one is faultless.

Atb with the diary Hip

• Like 4

@@Hiphip great start to this diary dude, bit worried they let you out of chat but I'll let it slide :) Your thermometer sounds a bit like mine tis either Ok , too hot or too cold :)

Looking forward to the rest of the diary mate good luck! :)

• Like 4

Woopwoop, The Hipmeister's here :guitar:, eventually lol, Need a drop of WD40 squire? :med: ==== lol

Nice start man, Those beans didn't mess with cracking did they.

All the best for a good'un mate :yep:

Peace :hippy:

I use this guy to help with my environment he quite good at telling temps and stuff.. Really good to see you doing the comp, sorry about biscuits but i had terrible munchies.

I will try and refrain from posting Mop shots etc as i not want to disrupt the good work you do with the elderly coming home from bingo.... :oldtoker: Good luck with the grow...

gallery_30024_10989_26257.jpg

Ps it was nice of you to show how to use bb code :yes:

Thanks for the words peeps :notworthy: As a reward you can all learn the following and say it to the shopkeeper in the morning :yep:

Arf, I do not know how to tell you this but that pic you posted is @@botanics so be careful next time mucker and get his permission to use his image :thumsup:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 12

A Hip diary! I am not sure how you'll find the time between helping the aged and the mobile bath but all the best dude I can't wait to see where this ends up lol lol :yinyang:

• Like 3

I use this guy to help with my environment he quite good at telling temps and stuff.. Really good to see you doing the comp, sorry about biscuits but i had terrible munchies.

I will try and refrain from posting Mop shots etc as i not want to disrupt the good work you do with the elderly coming home from bingo.... :oldtoker: Good luck with the grow...

gallery_30024_10989_26257.jpg

Ps it was nice of you to show how to use bb code :yes:

that is a goat.

Great diary so far. nice close up pictures. good luck with the rest.