Shop Now For Less

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all :)

We have work hard over the last year to try our best to get shipping costs down for all our direct order customers.

I'm pleased to announce that we have been able to cut shipping costs by over 50% which should make ordering a bit more pocket friendly :oldtoker:

gallery_87875_9554_80804.jpg

If you do order direct from us you can get a 10% discount code just by pm,ing me here at uk420. I believe that there was a small issue with the codes. I can confirm that this is now fixed and codes are back working again :)

All the best

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Picture added
  • Like 20

I do believe also you can now POD (Pay On Delivery) I think you order and pay ups when they arrive :) If anyone wants to know more just ask and I'll find out about this option :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 3

I do believe also you can now POD (Pay On Delivery) I think you order and pay ups when they arrive :) .

Ahh....not when you take delivery of a fine harvest of buds then mate lol !

all well and good... i think buying direct from the breeder is a good thing

There are a lot of reputable sellers out there but when brought direct. If there is an issue like bad germination (which is rare) it makes it a lot simpler to sort out the issue. You also know that they have come directly from us the "breeder" so you will he getting the freshest stock :) + all uk420 members get 10% discount :) savings all around with free items with every order to :oldtoker:

Positive moves for sure🖒

All the best 🙏

D-M.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2017 at 9:03 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I do believe also you can now POD (Pay On Delivery) I think you order and pay ups when they arrive :) If anyone wants to know more just ask and I'll find out about this option :)

All the best

Mark.

Hi Mark

1st time grower, just about to set up and seems you guys are highly recommended, i was only planning on ordering a collectors pack of 6 or maybe just 3 seeds to start with.

i saw POD on your site and like the look of that option, will UPS REALLY TAKE CASH ON DELIVERY in the UK? I would think they would do card payments only?

I know its not illegal to buy/sell seeds in the UK but dont like the idea of a seed trail so to speak and POD sounds ideal:B):

is the 5.90 euro the charge for this service? or is POD more?

looking to order next week so if i get a reply here and all sounds good, i will PM for a code:B):

Any UK guys got any comments on how POD works here in the UK?

Thanks

Edited by Greenman101
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Greenman101 said:

Hi Mark

1st time grower, just about to set up and seems you guys are highly recommended, i was only planning on ordering a collectors pack of 6 or maybe just 3 seeds to start with.

i saw POD on your site and like the look of that option, will UPS REALLY TAKE CASH ON DELIVERY in the UK? I would think they would do card payments only?

I know its not illegal to buy/sell seeds in the UK but dont like the idea of a seed trail so to speak and POD sounds ideal:B):

looking to order next week so if i get a reply here and all sounds good, i will PM for a code:B):

Thanks

@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 1

On 24/01/2017 at 0:20 PM, Greenman101 said:

@Dinafem-Mark

I will ask shipping about this and have a reply tomorrow :) as far as I know yes ups do allow POD and I do believe this can be done via cash but let me clarify this and get back to you :) I will also check if the €5.90 new shipping charges will include the ups POD service :)

All the best 

Mark. 

On 23/01/2017 at 10:51 PM, Greenman101 said:

Hi Mark

Thanks

I can now bring a fuller answer to the question.

The €5.90 postage charge is for the standard shipping that we have always done. I belive this was over  €12 so a good saving :) this will be shipped by GLS and will take 3-4 days. 

Now onto UPS. The answer is yes you can select to pay on delivery POD and yes you can pay via cash :) but the price for this is €29.95 on top of your ordered products :)

I will try to attach a picture of current shipping costs to the uk :)

large.Screenshot_20170126-140551.jpg

All the best 

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Picture added
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks for the quick reply, ouch 29 euro is a bit much for a few seeds.

Maybe worth while if your ordering loads lol

think i will be going with the 5.90 option then.

I presume they come discretely packaged? oh will the 5.90 option need to be signed for? need to work out if i need to take a day off work to receive them?

Thanks again

Edited by Greenman101
spelling
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Greenman101 said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Thanks for the quick reply, ouch 29 euro is a bit much for a few seeds.

Maybe worht while if your ordering loads lol

think i will be going with the 5.90 option then.

I presume they come discretely packaged? oh will the 5.90 option need to be signed for? need to work out if i need to take a day off work to receive them?

Thanks again

All seeds are sent and discretion is always paramount :) I will check if this is signature delivery. If you are not home it will get taken to a local shop for you to collect but I will check with shipping to see if these orders are signature delivery :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...