8 girls, 8 weeks, 8 ounces Sweet Seeds competition 2016-17

golf.007

Hello and welcome to my Sweet Seeds competition entry for 2016-17.

I would like to start by saying a Massive thank you to @@Sweet Seeds-tommy and @@Sweet Seeds-Jaypp and all the guys and girls at Sweet Seeds for putting this competition together and for allowing me to enter. I feel like I have already won just receiving the seeds so big thanks much appreciated.

I have grown quite a few Sweet Seed strains over the years with great results, my favourite to smoke is probably there green poison but to grow I really enjoyed the xl big devil and the red family strains.

For my competition entry I'm planning on growing 8 plants from seed to harvest in 8 weeks achieving 8 ounces.

I will be growing them under a 250 hps from the start to finish in a purpose built grow box measuring 85cm x 70cm with a height of 140cm.

I have chosen strains that are hopefully going to stay short and flower fast they are,

+speed

Auto sweet skunk

Auto black jack.

I have placed all nine seeds in tepid tap water where they will stay for the next few hours before planting directly in to b@q seed and cutting compost and placed in a tied plastic bag on a heat mat.

I'm only looking for 8 plants so will discard whichever one falls behind.

thanks for dropping in

X

• Like 11

Good luck fella,

Look fwd to seeing this unfold.

I am waiting on my seeds and am planning something similar 9 plants 9oz 9weeks under 250w too.

All the best with the grow and sweet smokes!!

D

• Like 2

Hi golf.007 ;)

Thanks for sharing your work with us :yep:

I'm sure it will be interesting to watch, sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to my Sweet Seeds competition entry for 2016-17.

I would like to start by saying a Massive thank you to @@Sweet Seeds-tommy and @@Sweet Seeds-Jaypp and all the guys and girls at Sweet Seeds for putting this competition together and for allowing me to enter. I feel like I have already won just receiving the seeds so big thanks much appreciated.......

how true this is, all the best for the comp :yep:

Thank you for participating in the contest and welcome to the comp my friend,

I will be around,

all the best!

jaypp

• Like 1