moving cuttings to greenhouse??

earlygirl

hey all :spliff:

might b in the wrong forum but sure it will b moved if it is, so soz in advance!!

am wondering if i coould take some cuts from plants under 20/4 light cycle at the end of march, then instead of under the vegiing light could i place them in the greenhouse?? would the reduction in light flower them or would the time taken to root be enough to wipe the slate clean as far as light cycle goes?? that way i could veg my plants in the g'house and only have the flower room running.

Clear as mud ques as always!! thanx

Guest nigfis

Hi earlygirl.

A couple of points.... Check to see when the daylight hours in your area are sufficient to veg your plants. Also, while there is probably no better place than a greenhouse to raise your cuttings, you'll have to be super-careful not to bring any pests into the flowering room carried by your greenhouse-raised plants.

Best of luck. :spliff:

you will need some heating in there cos we still get frosts till mid April.

Nigfis already mentioned about the pests being a prob so be careful there.

You will also find that they may stretch alot more and then be a prob when you flower especially with the light being as poor as it is at the mo. :spliff:

I had a few cuttings that when taken out too early begin to flower, then as the days got longer, they re-veged.. Not sure if all strains would do this, but I had some White Rhino's that did. You may want to reduce your indoor light cycle to match the outdoor light cycle first. Maybe bring it down gradually..