• 2 weeks later...

few pictures...and a few words...

after a good start i manage to fuck it all up.

autos are no go...although they still on the tent the margin of error with autos is nil . so after the fuck up they will for sure end up mediocre. if any thing come out of it i will up date.

the fuck up was let the small plugs dry...and i meen proper dry.

water after but damage was done. also with work i wasant able to build tents quick enough and insulate all the area so its a work in progress and plants and grow are struggling with cold...

large.IMG_2566.JPGlarge.IMG_2571.JPGlarge.IMG_2591.JPGlarge.IMG_2589.JPGlarge.IMG_2585.JPGlarge.IMG_2572.JPG

• Like 3

Aw mate, but like V says man and You've a good pair of hands on'ya with gals so I'll send some Goodvibes karma your way to help  stuff along man.

All the best bro

Peace

theres gonna be some milder weather should help out with the autos ..never had any auto not be sensitive to temp fluctuations

• Like 2

cheers. even the autos are picking up but they do there thing. no big loss never got good results with them any way. time as been a major factor and a lot off health problems with me family and to top it up had a central heating instal. everything had to come down barely manage to put some up and they wanna come in again.

• Like 2

sounds like your having a bit of a nightmare mate, sounds like your tents are up and down like a whores knickers, hope things settle down and you can crack on with this grow ;) all the best

• Like 2

cheers. is not just the tents is all the other stuff to. insulation on the loft and all the other stuff to. tents are ok just put everything down on the bottom off the tent and colapse it cover with box and job done. is all the holes and duck and wires and paranoia of some dry leaf on the floor unnotice lol

• Like 2

tents are still a pain but clearing a loft must be a nightmare for you, I hate letting workmen in, always something you forget. one time I was getting inspected I thought everything is away no sign of growing in here. The inspectors arrive have a wee look around and then ask me direct if i'm growing marijuana in the flat. I was like fucking hell how did they come up with that question? I denied all knowledge of it but after they were away I noticed laying on my desk in full view "Indoor Marijuana Grow Bible" doh!

• Like 3