Seedsman grow contest : Blueberry fem

widowman11

Beezee your a legend!

A few pics from todaygallery_28936_14162_331578.jpggallery_28936_14162_223990.jpg

It's been in this 3.5l pot for 22 days now, it's slightly bigger than last pic and I can see roots at the sides by squeezing side of pot there showing at the bottom too but I'm thinking another 2 weeks at least. I was gonna pot up into 7.5l square pots and finish in them but I can't find any anywhere so might use 11 l ones I have from an old Wilma system. Any thoughts on this?

• Like 2

gallery_28936_14162_533263.jpg

Pic update from this evening, growing nicely.

I'm feeding her growers ark coco nutrients for soft water, (my ec varies between 0.3-0.4).

3ml/L A + B grow

2ml/L Extra traces

5 ml/L Root tonic

• Like 2

URL=https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=galleryℑ=401253]gallery_28936_14162_432660.jpg[/url]

So curiosity got the better of me and I had a peep at the roots today before I watered. Forgive my earlier math, today it has been 16 days in this pot.

I'm fairly pleased but concerned with the little brown patch of roots in pic tho could possibly be the root tonic as it's brown and the roots don't smell bad.

I'm guessing I'll have to pot up soon.

Edited by widowman11
  • Like 4

@J Trich thanks buddy I'm currently growing 4 different strains from different breeders, all seeds germinated at the same time, and the blueberry is the most vigorous with explosive root growth needing potted up before the others. The seedsman blueberry fem is on the back left of the pic

gallery_28936_14160_22885.jpg

• Like 2

On 19/01/2017 at 10:05 AM, #soulmate said:

lovely green colour mate they look real nice

Thanks buddy coming along nicely, will post more pics tomorrow.

• Like 1

All the best with the grow mate, looking nice and green in there:v:

Mine's been in flower now for about 3 weeks so I'm looking forward to smoking my own again :yep:

:smoke:

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Seasick Steve said:

All the best with the grow mate, looking nice and green in there:v:

Mine's been in flower now for about 3 weeks so I'm looking forward to smoking my own again :yep:

:smoke:

Thanks Seasick Steve , I'm in the same situation buddy, this is my return to growing after a few years off. Can't wait to reap the benefit of my efforts . Our Patience will be well rewarded if done right .

• Like 2