New Years Day Competition 4.

GreenVision

@@Sidi Hidi I knew I recognised your posting style but just couldn't put a name to it, we may have even been friends at some point but who knows as you're somebody else now.

I'm certainly not picking on you because I think you're a newbie, or because that's the type of person I was in school so am repeating it here, if anything I was the person who those guys picked on. I remember the thc4ms argument, and the one about contrails where I got proper dug out by plenty of members, some of which who would still cross the boards to avoid me, but I carried on and took it on the chin because I knew i was in the wrong (remember that?), just like you did in Franco's thread.

You came across as a massive bellend throwing cunts about the place, but then apologised after seeing the light, which I thought was a good move, but then the very next morning you start again (OK you say it was a joke but it didn't come across as one and it wasn't your finest work). So then I come here to this thread and I take things the wrong way, which I've apologised for, thank you for accepting it.

You come across like a dog with a bone sometimes, the moon landing thread for instance, but sometimes dogs need to learn to leave the bone alone, and if they don't they sometimes get a rolled up newspaper to the nose. It doesn't mean that said dog can't play with his bone any more, or we dont love the dog any more, so don't go burying yours just yet.

Play nicely and the hat's yours.

:yinyang:.

• Like 1