New Years Day Competition 4.

GreenVision

I'm with @@MauisGhost and this most definitely must be a fix, nice one GV, much appreciated:yep:.

lol.

Had to think a bit I have just remembered it was u won the attitude comp. Your clearing up fella. After Vince's title of competition grand master.

Did you get the Rare Dankness Socks?... Cos I bloody love mine, wear em' with pride.

• Like 3

lol.

Had to think a bit I have just remembered it was u won the attitude comp. Your clearing up fella. After Vince's title of competition grand master.

Did you get the Rare Dankness Socks?... Cos I bloody love mine, wear em' with pride.

I love em too, comfy as you like with no strangled ankles. Not so sure about the attitude hat, apparently I look like a gangstas dad in it and I can't wear it outside of the house lol.
  • Like 2

Gangsta Dad, send me the hat, if you can't rock it with any style and stop showing off about your footwear. I really wanted that pair of socks and my story was better than yours...

It was a fix :)

Yes it was a fix, I contacted all those people and said please vote for me and my story, even though its not as good as @@Sidi Hidi story. I'd give you the socks, the hat, the tins, the seeds and posters but your accusations of a fix and ridiculous behaviour in the Franco thread makes me think I'd rather burn them.

Riduculous reply. Have you had your sense of humour switched off today. That's all it was, an attempt at humour following on from the other claims of a fix, that were said in jest.

That's the second one in quick succession. Are jokes verboten in your house?

There is nothing funny in those 'attempts at humour', particularly continuing your 'attempts at humour' in the Franco thread, a man you claim to have met who enlightened your life yet you continue to shit on his thread a day after apologising for being a div in it.

Maybe I've taken your post in this thread too seriously, I'm sorry if that's the case.

• Like 1

Maybe you did. Apology accepted, thank you THC.

The dynamics of any messageboard follow a similar theme. You always get some of the longest serving members trying to pull rank on the newbs, like a throwback to the schoolyard, or the military. We aren't at school anymore where the institutional behaviour belongs. I remember reading when you started posting and you took a lot of abuse and sweary posts about your user name being a play on THC4MS, that it was selfish and taking the piss. Who the fuck are you? is the usual ammo that gets launched. Well I got a who the fuck are you, yesterday. I didn't like it and threw my toys. Then the peanut gallery joins in too. Please, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

No matter what we do here, somebody can find an angle, or excuse to rile another poster. That's all bridge under the water now :) it must be 10 years since, but I think that we could both do with a reminder that spouting off to others, isn't big, or clever.

You have a sharp sense of humour and I didnt mean anything by it, just a joke about your hat and socks, the other premise was simply that he shouldn't open that can of worms again, with a fun loving criminals reference to his user name. He didnt get upset, so you dont need to on his behalf. Nothing more or less and no harm done, I hope. I won't mention your socks again.

If you are critical of somebody then you won't see anything funny in their written words. I wasn't offensive in either post, so don't seek it where it doesn't exist. I thought it was set up for you to come back with another funny retort. Doesn't that smiley signify a joke/humour? It didn't work out as I imagined it would and you deflated my tyres with that reply, oh well. Does this stuff always happen after a competition? We were all just congratulating the winners and having a laugh. I think it's good to say well done and enjoy the prize.

I'm going on a ban from non growing posts till the dust settles down. You won't have to read my claims, or reply to them. That's the best solution I can think of.

All I am creating at the moment is a trail of crap posts and follow up apologies, it's clear that patience is wearing thin, so I will beat a retreat back into my hole. I'm opinionated and I will always have my say, this is a forum after all.

Cheers, Sid

Maybe you did. Apology accepted, thank you THC.

The dynamics of any messageboard follow a similar theme. You always get some of the longest serving members trying to pull rank on the newbs, like a throwback to the schoolyard, or the military. We aren't at school anymore where the institutional behaviour belongs. I remember reading when you started posting and you took a lot of abuse and sweary posts about your user name being a play on THC4MS, that it was selfish and taking the piss. Who the fuck are you? is the usual ammo that gets launched. Well I got a who the fuck are you, yesterday. I didn't like it and threw my toys. Then the peanut gallery joins in too. Please, let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

No matter what we do here, somebody can find an angle, or excuse to rile another poster. That's all bridge under the water now :) it must be 10 years since, but I think that we could both do with a reminder that spouting off to others, isn't big, or clever.

You have a sharp sense of humour and I didnt mean anything by it, just a joke about your hat and socks, the other premise was simply that he shouldn't open that can of worms again, with a fun loving criminals reference to his user name. He didnt get upset, so you dont need to on his behalf. Nothing more or less and no harm done, I hope. I won't mention your socks again.

If you are critical of somebody then you won't see anything funny in their written words. I wasn't offensive in either post, so don't seek it where it doesn't exist. I thought it was set up for you to come back with another funny retort. Doesn't that smiley signify a joke/humour? It didn't work out as I imagined it would and you deflated my tyres with that reply, oh well. Does this stuff always happen after a competition? We were all just congratulating the winners and having a laugh. I think it's good to say well done and enjoy the prize.

I'm going on a ban from non growing posts till the dust settles down. You won't have to read my claims, or reply to them. That's the best solution I can think of.

All I am creating at the moment is a trail of crap posts and follow up apologies, it's clear that patience is wearing thin, so I will beat a retreat back into my hole. I'm opinionated and I will always have my say, this is a forum after all.

Cheers, Sid

:huh:

• Like 1