Bio Tabs

24 inch desk fan

rhino filter and extraction fan and intake

oil filled rad for lights off heating

Never used coco before so any help would be great

gallery_76799_14124_137494.jpg

Will be using Bio Tabs Feed

gallery_76799_14124_26704.jpg

Here are the seeds bought 3 Euforia and got a free Auto Mazer :)

gallery_76799_14124_143574.jpg

Love the new packing boxs

gallery_76799_14124_189466.jpg

OK seed put into 2 inch pot and covered with cling film

gallery_76799_14124_152512.jpg

gallery_76799_14124_256383.jpg

Now we wait and see

Bio Tabs is a slow release feeding system so will give it a go and see ,i never seem to get feeding right so trying this

I might give some Calmag if the leaves start to go yellow

Cheers :)

• Like 5

Tuning into this and have never come across the biotab system before so thanks for that. Am also going to have to do some more research into them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all small problem with this grow the Euforia is still just a seedling as i have paused the grow

i have a Somango at 2 weeks flower in CoCo with the biotabs feeding system and it is not looking too good

These are some of the better fan leaves

gallery_76799_14124_220431.png

gallery_76799_14124_3063.jpg

Looks like over or under fert of something

the plant went from seedling straight into 19 litre pot

This is what i did at seedling stage

i put 3 tabs into 19 litre pot

did not add anymore nutes yet dont know if i should

the seedling is in a small 6 inch pot in 12/12 with The Somango ,The Edge ,OG Kush ,and a Critical Cheese ,the Somango is the only one in Bio Tabs, The rest are fab

i really want to try out the Euforia and do it justice so am going to pause this diary till i find out whats wrong and start again when current grow is done

Any help would be appreciated :)

Styers bruv;........... it looks like the volume of tab kit (Powdered) added to the cocco. Has probably acidified it. And liberated the mass off calcium carbonate, inherent in cocco. Rocketing the Ph to greater than Ph7.0.

Nutrient To Ph uptake Or lockout

Nutrient Uptake And PH

Iron and Phos def linked to calcium toxicity. Thats the trouble with cocco. if you accidentally liberate the calcium carbonate CaCo3 harbored in the fiber, with high acidity. it can go a skew. The Ph that is, and therefore the plants well being goes south. There no such thing as an "Anion" buffer !! Soil has greater capability's to flex it's ph muscles, being able to contain high or low ph incidents more successfully, than cocco. Theres not the same terp profile generated, in cocco grows either in my opinion.
Having tried cocco, with Mrs Wembley, in other words just the once. The main issue for me was. That in veg, you defo need a lower Ph, in the 6.3 bracket in soil, to get good structure to a plant over a 5 wk veg period.
When cocco is new, "@The Start" of the grow. The Ph of the run off is 8.5 plus. This is contra to the plants needs at seedling & veg window. It the cocco, remains "Alkaline", into the flower period, which is where it is needed during flower. but the plant structure is often lacking, at that stage comparative to organic soil.
Due to a high alkaline start in the "New" alkaline cocco medium. Prescription for cocco ?? Bin It. Flavor for the flavones come from organics !!.............. there are few cocco meadows to be found in the wild !!........... or else where, mother nature, decides to wanders her seeds across this planet to !! bird shit, inc seeds travels !!
The Qs ? where do they "Thrive" best ??... soil or coconut sack material?? Cocconut oil "Monolaurin, now theres a different end of the cocconut stick.....

Monolaurin is a chemical made from lauric acid, which is found in coconut milk and breast milk.

Monolaurin is used for preventing and treating colds (the common cold), flu (influenza), swine flu, herpes, shingles, and other infections. It is also used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and to boost the immune system.

In foods, monolaurin is used in the production of ice cream, margarine, and spaghetti.

In manufacturing, monolaurin is used in making cosmetics, detergents, and insecticides.

How does it work?

Preliminary research suggests monolaurin might be able to fight bacteria and viruses in test tubes. It is not known if monolaurin has these effects when used by people.

Think on !! One a day misses Wembly.........

Automaster
Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 1

Styers bruv;........... it looks like the volume of tab kit (Powdered) added to the cocco. Has probably acidified it. And liberated the mass off calcium carbonate, inherent in cocco. Rocketing the Ph to greater than Ph7.0.

Iron and Phos def linked to calcium toxicity. Thats the trouble with cocco. if you accidentally liberate the calcium carbonate CaCo3 harbored in the fiber, with high acidity. it can go a skew. The Ph that is, and therefore the plants well being goes south. There no such thing as an "Anion" buffer !! Soil has greater capability's to flex it's ph muscles, being able to contain high or low ph incidents more successfully, than cocco. Theres not the same terp profile generated, in cocco grows either in my opinion.
Having tried cocco, with Mrs Wembley, in other words just the once. The main issue for me was. That in veg, you defo need a lower Ph, in the 6.3 bracket in soil, to get good structure to a plant over a 5 wk veg period.
When cocco is new, "@The Start" of the grow. The Ph of the run off is 8.5 plus. This is contra to the plants needs at seedling & veg window. It the cocco, remains "Alkaline", into the flower period, which is where it is needed during flower. but the plant structure is often lacking, at that stage comparative to organic soil.
Due to a high alkaline start in the "New" alkaline cocco medium. Prescription for cocco ?? Bin It. Flavor for the flavones come from organics !!.............. there are few cocco meadows to be found in the wild !!........... or else where, mother nature, decides to wanders her seeds across this planet to !! bird shit, inc seeds travels !!
The Qs ? where do they "Thrive" best ??... soil or coconut sack material?? Cocconut oil "Monolaurin, now theres a different end of the cocconut stick.....

Monolaurin is a chemical made from lauric acid, which is found in coconut milk and breast milk.

Monolaurin is used for preventing and treating colds (the common cold), flu (influenza), swine flu, herpes, shingles, and other infections. It is also used to treat chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) and to boost the immune system.

In foods, monolaurin is used in the production of ice cream, margarine, and spaghetti.

In manufacturing, monolaurin is used in making cosmetics, detergents, and insecticides.

How does it work?

Preliminary research suggests monolaurin might be able to fight bacteria and viruses in test tubes. It is not known if monolaurin has these effects when used by people.

Think on !! One a day misses Wembly.........

Automaster

Cheers AM they look burned for sure ..dont know the ph ,,i was looking for a medium to try out the Biotabs and thought coco would be ok as there are no nutrients in it

gallery_76799_14124_71701.jpg

gallery_76799_14124_183900.jpg

think i will stick to allmix and biobizz nutes from now on :)

you are a world of information AM :)

cheers bud