【Grower of the Month Nominations】■ December 2016

Sweet Seeds-tommy

31.png

32.png

Grower of the Month

♨ December 2016 Nominations ♨

★ The 5 growers nominated are... ★

1 - Arthur Mix with the grow diary "Mohan Ram , Ganesh Spirit and Cream Mandarine.. Sweet Seeds Comp.."

2 - botanics with the grow diary "The Night Garden welcomes Cream Mandarin FV, Green Poison FV & Ice"

3 - coys with the grow diary "coys diary for the Sweet Seeds grow comp 16/17- Jack 47 + Mohan Ram"

4 - HEMPFRUIT with the grow diary "HEMPFRUITS sweet comp diary ..bit of this bit of that !"

5 - rocket monkey with the grow diaries "Déjà vu. Cream Mandarine Auto, Mohan Ram Auto, Cream Caramel Auto"

(listed in alphabetical order)

►► These 5 growers have 10 days now to improve their diaries because the jury will only vote for their favourites in the first 2 days of the next month.

Good luck to the 5 :band::dj:

And keep it sweet with... Sweet Seeds :lucky:

tommy
  • Like 18

I feel honoured thank you to all at sweet seeds congrats to the other nominees :yep: I better update my diary sharpish as its overdue iv just uploaded the pics :)

Edited by HEMPFRUIT
  • Like 9

Well, well, well... we have some clean news!

Watching how the diaries are developing in the last days, we have thought that the best way to reward the effort is by changing the prizes by some other ones that are really valuable... Here is the new list of prizes!!

Hope you like the change... and don't forget to clean all your room very well, the mup is watching!!

17.jpg

• Like 13